003

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

It's another day. It's actually Wednesday, this means that it's also the day the 2 transferees are coming. There's a part of me thay expecting it would be my friends but I don't want to be idiot.

I enter the bus and like as always, I sat at the back near the window. I put my earphone and 'Perfect Blues' are playing once again, my favorite song.

"Hi Freya! So nice to meet you!" I turned around only to see my seatmate, Choi Beomgyu, smiling at me widely. "Hi." I greeted back, I'm not in the mood today so I'm sorry.

He sat beside me and we stayed silent, it was awkward or its just for me? "Mhm... Is your house just near the bus stop?" I asked, trying to surpass the awkwardness I'm feeling.

"Yeah... Yeah. Are you as well?" He asked, I nodded and we stayed silent once again. I guess, I just need to shut my mouth. "What song are you listening to?" He asked, I looked at him and smiled a bit.

"Perfect Blues by Hannah Bahng. It's my favorite song." I answered and tucked my hair behind my ear. He smiled. "That's cool." He said, I just nodded.

After a long minute, we finally arrived at the school. Beomgyu and I started walking side by side, everyone was staring at us. Maybe it's because of Beomgyu, he's popular as hell.

"Freya Jang!!!" I was startled when I heard Yuna and Jena's voice calling to me, they run towards me and hugged me, I hugged them back. "Hi, Good Morning." I greeted, they broke the hug and looked at Beomgyu who's standing beside me.

"Why are you both coming to school together?" Jena asked, Beomgyu chuckled. "Our house are like near each other? Is there something wrong with that?" Beomgyu asked, Jena and Yuna smirked which made my brows raised.

"Mhm... Nothing! Let's go to class Freya!" Yuna and Jena pulled me, I looked at Beomgyu and just shrugged, he chuckled and followed us.

Once we get in to the room, I immediately sat at my seat, Beomgyu following me and then sat at his seat as well. Mr. Kim, entered the classroom as well.

We greeted him and after that we sat again. "Like what I told you, class. There will be 2 new transferees once again and they are from LA coming on board! Treat them nicely." Mr. Kim said and he gestured the students to come inside.

My eyes widen and my jaw dropped at what I see, is this true? They are here! "Hi! I'm Pham Hannah! You can call me Hannah! Nice to meet you everyone!" My best friend, Hanna greeted.

I was teary-eyed and I can feel Beomgyu's gaze towards me. "I'm Nakamura Rhia! Call me Kyline, please. Nice to meet you!" Ky greeted and she catch my look and she chuckled.

I also chuckled, seeing them made me so much happy. "Ms. Pham, please sit beside Mr. Choi Yeonjun. Yeonjun, please raise you hand." Yeonjun then raised his hand, Hannah sat beside him.

"Ms. Nakamura, sit beside Mr. Kang Taehyun. The last vacant seat." Ky then started walking towards Taehyun and sat beside him.

"Now, let's start our classes."

-•-

It's Lunch time and I'm ready to hug my best friends. "Class Dismissed." I immediately stand up and walk towards Hannah and Kyline.

"Yow, Ky, Han!" I pouted, they both chuckled and hugged me. "Were you surprised?" Hannah asked in a thick aussie accent, I nodded.

"I was a bit lonely here, I don't have my best friends!" I complained in a thick english accent, they broke the hug and Ky fixed my hair.

"Well, guess what? We're here!" Ky said in a thick american accent, I smiled. Feeling so happy to see them here. "You must be Freya's friends from LA? Nice to meet you, it's a pleasure to finally meet Freya's friends." Jena said in her canadian accent, both of my friends smiled.

"Yes, Nice to meet you too!" both the girls said in unison, Yuna and Jena smiled. "I'm Jang Yuna, nice to meet you!" Yuna introduced, I smiled seeing them interact.

"I'm Han Jena, pleasure to meet you." Jena introduced and lend out her hands, Hannah and Kyline accepted it in a handshake. "Pleasure."

"Let's eat lunch!" I suggested, the four of them nodded and we started walking while talking, catching up to each other.

Once we arrived at our table, we immediately sat. Kyline beside me and the three infront of me.

"You guys are so fun to be with. This school year is awesome, Freya is a blessing!" Jena and Yuna cheered, the three of us chuckled. "Why is it a blessing?" I asked, feeling a little bit confused.

"We're not quite popular in this school, you know. We're totally kind of the losers, basically everyone hate us just because we're sitting beside Kai and Soobin, plus, we're close to them. That is why." Yuna answered, oh.

There is a possibility that everyone hate the three of us now as well. "In short, they are obsessive and possessive to TXT." Jena summarized, the three of us nodded.

"Speaking of the devil." Jena said, looking behind me, we turned around only to see TXT walking towards us. Oh. Once they arrive in front of us, they stood still.

"Can we sit here again?" Soobin asked, I catched Beomgyu's eye and he's smiling at me. I just shrugged. "Sure, I guess?" Jena said, I looked at my two friends.

"Before that, introduced yourself, we only know Yeonjun and Taehyun." Kyline said, Hannah agreed, TXT nodded. "Hi I'm Choi Soobin! Nice to meet you."

"Choi Beomgyu, pleasure."

"Huening Kai, call me Kai." Once they done introducing, they sat beside us. Yeonjun sitting beside Hannah on the right while on the left is Soobin.

Basically this is our seating arrangement.

Yeonjun | Hannah | Soobin | Jena | Kai | Yuna

Table

Taehyun | Kyline | Me | Beomgyu

"Let's be friends!" Yeonjun said, I raised my eyebrows. Aren't we already friends? "We should have a group name, you know." Yeonjun added, Uh??

"Let's not have a group name. It's lame." Hannah said, the five of us, in short, the girls agreed.

Yeonjun sighed and shrugged then nodded. "Okay, then!"