013

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

It's Saturday now and that means, our friend of group are going to the amusement park. About what happened between me and Beomgyu. Well... I let him court me.

I haven't told the girls yet but I think I'm going to tell them later. I'm still not over it actually, I'm still so shocked but I'm still processing it. I just can't believe that happened.

"Mom, I'm going now." I said, Mom nodded and I kissed her cheeks. "Take care! Don't come home without someone to take you!" Mom said, I know she's still worried about me.

The guy who gave me trauma is still on the loose and I'm getting scared everyday thinking that he's just around and watching me, waiting for his revenge and that's scary.

As soon as I left the house, Beomgyu is waiting on me. "Hi!" I greeted, he smiled as soon as he saw me. "Hello Eya! Are you ready to go?" Beomgyu asked, I nodded while smiling.

The two us started walking towards the bus stop while chattering. "Are you going for the field trip?" I asked, he nodded. "Yeah, I told my parents about it and they agreed. How about you?" He asked.

"I don't know. I haven't tell it yet to my mother." I answered, I'm scared that she will not let me given my situation is right? She might be scared that the guy will take the opportunity to get revenge on me.

"I hope she allows you." Beomgyu said, I just smiled at him. "I hope so." I said, the bus stop in front of us and we enter inside. I sat next to the window and Beomgyu sat beside me. He's the one who paid for us because he wanted to.

I get my earphone from my bag and put it on my phone then on my ear and I started playing the song 'autopilot' by Emily Sie. I noticed that Beomgyu is looking at me so I offered him the other side of the earphone and he happily put it on his ear.

I just smiled at that and we both went quiet minding our own business.

We finally arrived at the Amusement Park and the other are already there. "Here comes the lovebirds!" Jena teases, I find myself blushing when she said that so I hit her playfully.

"Let's Go! I want to try the rides now!" Yuna whined, we just followed her inside and then we entered when we already got our tickets. "Where should we go first?" Yeonjun asked, looking at us girls.

"Let's go to the Roller Coaster!" Kyline suggested, we all agreed so we started walking towards the Roller Coaster and then we lined up. "So, is there any update with you and Beomgyu's relationship?" Hannah whispered to me, I looked at Beomgyu and he's talking to his friends.

"He confessed to me and I let him court me." I said truthfully, she gasped that's why the other girls looked at us. "Why?" Yuna asked curiously, Hannah was still in shock.

"Beomgyu confessed to our girl and he's now courting Freya!" Hannah said, the other girls squealed in happiness causing the boys to looked at us and I gave them a glare so they stopped.

"What is happening?" Soobin asked in concerned, Kyline just shook her head. "Nothing, we're just excited!" Ky lied like she's pro at it, the boys nodded and went back to their conversation.

"When did he confessed?" Jena asked still in shock, "Last Thursday, I was also shocked on what he did though." I said, they squealed quietly.

"Oh my Gosh! My ship is finally coming true! It's sailing!" Hannah said, I just rolled my eyes though I'm smiling. It's our turn in the line so we sat on the sits, Beomgyu and I are on the last seat.

"Are you scared of this?" He asked, I don't think I am. "Not that really but sometimes yeah." I answered, he nodded and he held my hand. I looked at him in shocked while blushing and he just smiled at me.

I didn't notice that the ride is already moving because of what he did. The both of us keep on screaming until the ride stopped. "Are you okay?" Beomgyu asked as soon as the ride was done.

I just smiled at him and giggled. "I'm fine." I answered, he fixed my hair and from my peripheral vision, the girls are squealing quietly. Gosh, what do I do with them?

"Let's go ride the vikings!" Hyuka suggested, all of us once again agreed. It's my first time riding the vikings and I can't help but to feel nervous. The ride is swinging and that is scary.

When it's our turn again, we took our sits and Beomgyu decided to ride at the back again so I followed him. He's still holding my hand and he squeezed it, I just smiled at him when he looked at me.

The ride started swinging now so I closed my eyes when I felt my stomach flip. What the fuck is this ride? Beomgyu and I screamed at the same time, my hair is already messy again. Gosh.

As soon as the ride stopped, I hold Beomgyu on his shoulder and I leaned my head on his shoulder. I think I'm having a headache and my world is spinning.

I felt Beomgyu's right hand on my wait and his other hand on my hair caressing it, "You're still good?" He asked, I shook my head. "I badly want to puke." I said and pouted, I heard him giggled.

He patted my head. "You guys can try the other ride, Eya and I will just stay here." I heard Beomgyu said. "Alright!" The others said, I looked up and they aren't here anymore.

Beomgyu and I sat on the bench. "I will just buy water for you." He said, I just nodded. He stood up and left me alone. I just caressed my temple. "Look, who's here."