015

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

Today is our field trip and yes my mom agreed. Kyline and Hannah successfully persuaded her, I'm really thankful though.

"Just be careful, Freya. Call me once you saw him again okay?" Mom said, I nodded and smiled at her. "Yes, Ma." She nodded.

I'm ready to go, Yeonjun said that he will pick us up one by one. I heard a beep outside and I'm guessing it's Yeonjun.

Mama and I went outside, my mom is carrying my bag. As soon as we got out, Yeonjun is already waving inside the car.

He's the one driving. I smiled and waved back. "Hi!" Yeonjun greeted my Mom in Korean, my mom smiled at him.

"Please take care of her." Mama said, Yeonjun salute at her and Hannah appeared from the passenger seat. "Hi Tita!" Hannah greeted.

"Tell me if something went wrong, Hannah!" Mama said, Hannah nodded. "Yes, Tita! Don't worry po!" My mom just nodded.

Mom gave me my bag and she pecked me on my cheeks. I said good bye to her and open the door of the van. I saw the others smiling at me. I smiled back.

I sat beside Beomgyu because that's the only vacant seat. I felt him staring at me so I looked at him and gave him a smile, he also smile back.

"It's great that you manage to persuade Freya's mother." Soobin said, Kyline and Hannah flip their hair. "Her mother trust us both." Kyline answered, Hannah agreed.

"But where is your father, Freya?" Taehyun asked, I stiffened. I didn't know how to answer that. Beomgyu, Kyline, and Hannah noticed me.

Hannah cleared her throat. "Well —" "My dad is in LA. My parents are divorced, I'm living with my mom." I cut Hannah and then pursed my lips.

They all went quiet. "I'm sorry for asking." Taehyun said and bowed, I just smiled at him. "It's fine. I'm still in contact with him though." I answered.

"He's the one who warned me about Evan." I added, Taehyun nodded and gave me an apologetic smile again. "But are you allowed to visit him?" Yuna asked, I nodded.

"Yup. I'm going to LA for a vacation after school." I answered, they said 'ooh'. "Can we go?" Hyuka asked, that's amazing!

"I'm more than willing!" I said, Hyuka answered with a 'yes'.

Where now on the ship going to Jeju Island. I'm kind of excited though. I think we're nearly there. "Hey! I can already see the island!" Soobin squealed, the nine of us run towards him.

I saw the island and we're really near from it. "It's beautiful!" Jena smiled, I also smiled. It's my first time going to Jeju and I can't wait.

We finally arrived at the Island and a bus is already waiting for us. We get inside and I got partnered up with Beomgyu again.

It was kind of awkward though. I don't know... maybe it's because we almost kissed last time we saw each other. I took my earphone out and put it on my ears.

I played 'Cardigan' by Taylor Swift, I closed my eyes but I can still feel Beomgyu's stare. I wonder why is he staring at me or am I just being delusional?

I just sighed and decided to ask him. I opened my eyes and I looked at him which made him surprised. "Uhm... why are you staring at me?" I asked.

I saw him blushed with my question which made me fight back my smile. "You're just beautiful." He said and chuckled then he looked away.

I felt my cheeks heated. He just complimented me! "T-thank you." I stuttered, I bit my lip because of my mistake.

I took a deep breath and I closed my eyes once again. That's where I fell asleep not knowing I put my head on Beomgyu's shoulder that made him stiffened.

I woke up when someone tap me on my cheeks. I opened my eyes and fix my posture. I looked at Beomgyu who's trying not to laugh.

"Where are we?" I asked as I wonder my eyes around. There is no one inside. "We're here. The others are outside now." Beomgyu answered.

I let out an 'oh'. I stood up from my seat and started walking, Beomgyu followed me after. We left the bus and we saw them not that far.

Beomgyu and I walked toward them. "Okay... everyone I will announce the partners who will share the same room." The teacher said, he started announcing.

"Yeonjun and Soobin."

"Beomgyu and Taehyun."

"Huening Kai and Jeongin."

"Jena and Hannah."

"Kyline and Lia."

"Yuna and Freya." I looked at Yuna and she looks so happy, I just smiled at her. I saw her walking towards me.

As soon as she's in front of me, she stopped and glanced at Beomgyu. "I'm going to take your lover now, Gyu. She's my roomie! See you later!" Yuna said and winked at him.

I raised my eyebrow at that. "Sure. You can take my lover." Beomgyu said and he looked at me and wink before walking towards Taehyun.

I blushed and Yuna smirked. "Sure, you guys are not yet dating?" Yuna asked, I shook my head and she laughed. "Okay. If you say so." Yuna said and pulled me away.

We walked towards our room. It's actually big and it has two rooms.

This is great!