019

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

"Hey, Beomgyu." Hannah called out, Beomgyu looked at Hannah. We're now in Yuna and I's cabin.

"Yeah?" Beomgyu asked, he looked at me asking why did Hannah called him, I shrugged. I also don't know why she called him.

"Did you know that Frey's birthday is near?" Hannah asked, Beomgyu seems a little surprised when she said that.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot my own birthday. "Uh no." Beomgyu replied and lowered his head in shame.

I raised my eyebrow. Why is he like this? "I'm sorry, I don't know." Beomgyu said looking at me, I chuckled.

"No worries." I said and patted his head, he cheekily smiled at me. Cute, who can't resist a guy like him? Definitely not me.

"Do you have any plans on your birthday, Freya noona?" Kai asked, do I have any plans? no because I forgot about my boyfriend.

"Yeah, nope. I completely forgot about my birthday." I answered, Kyline scoffed. Why?

"How could you? It's your day!" Kyline replied, I just shrugged. "Nevermind." Kyline immediately said.

What's with the change of mind honestly? Nevermind that.

"What do you guys want to do after this trip though?" Yeonjun asked to us girls, I looked at Jena and Yuna.

"We're planning for a girls night out." Jena casually said, I raised my eyebrow. What night out?

"We did?" Yuna asked confused, Jena nodded. "Yeah, we did!" Jena said and stared at Yuna meaningfully.

"Oh right! Yeah! I remembered!" Yuna said, the boys raised their eyebrows. "The question is, Does Freya's mother agreed to that girls night out you're saying?" Soobin asked.

They all looked at me especially Beomgyu. "Yeah! I asked for her mother's permission and she agreed." Kyline saved, the boys nodded.

"Okay, just be careful. Tell us if something went wrong." Beomgyu sighed, we, girls nodded.

"When are you guys planning to have a girls night out though?" Taehyun asked, we looked at Hannah for the answer.

"A day after Freya's birthday." Hannah answered casually, she's good at lying. It looks natural on her.

I'm not saying she's a liar, it's just that she's already used to lying. Nevermind what I said, anyways.

"I see." Taehyun said, all of us went quiet once again.

-•-

The boys and the other girls left earlier leaving me with Yuna who's literally sleeping at the sofa.

I actually felt bad for her. It must be suck sleeping in that kind of position right now.

While I was looking at Yuna, I heard the doorbell ring. I stood up and went to open it.

When I opened it, I saw no one but I noticed a box on the ground. I pick it out though it was suspicious.

I closed the door once again and sat on the sofa. I put the box on the coffee table and I slowly opened the box.

I widened my eyes on what I saw. It was a doll that is my favorite before I throw it, I grabbed it.

Then I saw a letter, I pick it out and read it. The handwritten was familiar and it was written using a red ballpen.

Dear my love,

Your birthday is near, are you excited? Because I am. I can't wait to finally see you again. Do you love my present? It's your favorite doll before you throw it on the TRASH!

- Your beloved.

My heart started beating so fast, it was from him. The 'Trash' was written in bold. What does it mean?

How did he know I'm here? I looked around our cabin... I can’t see anyone. I noticed Yuna is starting to wake up so I put the letter and the doll to the box again and I stood up.

Yuna is finally awake.

"You're going to sleep now?" Yuna asked, I nodded acting like I'm not hiding something from her.

"Good Night, Frey." Yuna said, I smiled at her. "Good Night, Yuna." I said before I went into my room.

As soon as I opened my room, I widened my eyes. What is he doing here?

"Happy to see me, my love?" Evan asked, I started having a panic attack. "Go away!" I shouted, I clenched on my chest trying to make the pain go away.

"GO AWAY!" I shouted once again but he keep on walking towards me. "Aren't you supposed to be happy that I'm here, huh, Freya?" he said, I started gasping for air.

"Please, go away..." I quietly said, I heard him laughed maniacally. I started crying, why is he here?

"You can't escape me that easily, Freya." he said, he grabbed my wrist and tried to pull me but I shook my head.

"HELP! YUNA! HELP ME!" I shouted while crying, Evan closed my mouth and I tried gasping for air.

"FREYA? WHAT IS HAPPENING? I WILL CALL FOR HELP!" I heard Yuna said on the other side, I heard Evan hissed.

I bit on Evan's hand and he let go of me and I tried to make a run for it but the door was locked and he grabbed me immediately.

"YOU NAUGHTY GIRL!" he shouted, I cried so hard and he pulled me towards the window that is open.

"NO!" I shouted, I heard someone outside. "EYA! I'M COMING! HOLD ON!" I heard Beomgyu said, I heard the door banging.

Evan groaned. "THAT GUY! I WILL KILL HIM!" Evan shouted, he pushed me to tbe ground and he climb out to the window at the same time the door opened.

Beomgyu looked at Evan who escaped then he looked at me, his eyes changed when he saw me.

"Eya!" he said as he run towards me and hugged me while I cried so hard. Our other friends walked towards me as well.

"It's okay. I'm here now." Beomgyu said while I'm crying on his chest. I can't...