018

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

After Beomgyu left our cabin, Yuna keeps on teasing me ever since. "You almost kissed him!" She gasped, I rolled my eyes. "Don't tell it to everyone, please?" I begged, she smirked.

"Of course! I will gate-keep what just happened today." She winked at me, I just shook my head. "You should change now so we can go." She changed the topic, I nodded.

I stood up from my seat and went to my room. I changed into a white shoulder dress then I didn't put any make up on. After that, I left the room.

Yuna was waiting for me, I walked towards her and we both left our cabin. Once we arrived at the venue, others are already there. Yuna and I walked towards our friends.

Yuna smirked at me before she sat between Kai and Jena which leaves me between Beomgyu and Taehyun. I just shrugged, I think Yuna planned this.

I awkwardly sat there. I don't know but after what happened earlier I felt embarrassed! I'm not liking this at all. We just sat there in silence.

No one even bother to break the tension. "Everyone, your group will cook anything you guys wanted. The food you will cook is what you will eat before we start the bonfire!" Our Professor instructed us.

"Who knows how to cook?" Yeonjun asked, Jena, Hannah, Taehyun, and I raised our hands. Yeonjun smirked at that. "You guys behave and we will do the work!" Yeonjun said.

"I will help!" Beomgyu volunteered as he stood up from his seat. "Where are you going then?" Soobin asked, yeah. Why is he standing?

"To get the things we needed?" Beomgyu said like it was an obvious answer, well he's right though. "Alright." Yeonjun said, the six of us then do our work.

Jena and I are partners while Yeonjun and Hannah too. Taehyun and Beomgyu on the other hand is the one getting the things we needed.

Jena and I decided that we will make Tteokbokki, so we started doing our work. We're both focused on what we're doing that we didn't notice Yeonjun and Hannah are done already and they are waiting for us to finish.

"Finish?" Yeonjun said when Jena was done with the final touches, Jena and I nodded. "Yay! Let's eat!" Yeonjun cheered, the others cheered too.

The rest of the people who didn't cook prepare the plates, chopsticks, and glasses. After that, they started getting food. I let them first to be done before I get mine but Beomgyu serves me.

I looked at him in confusion. "I can do it." I said but he shook his head and continue putting foods on my plate, I just pouted as I let him.

"Done!" He cheerfully said, I said thanks and we all started eating while having a conversation.

After eating, our Professor stood from his seat. "Bonfire will start in any minute now so you guys take your seat." He said, we stood up from our sits and we followed Professor to where the bonfire is going to happen.

We take a seat and I'm sitting beside Beomgyu and Taehyun again. Our Professor light up the woods and the fire started, we all stared at the fire in front of us.

We were all silent because we're taking the heat and comfort of the fire in front of us. It was beautiful to say at least. It's like calming me and I love it. So much.

I continue staring at the fire taking its moment and remembering this day. I never felt so happy before and I was glad that I'm feeling this.

It's like I'm living on my dream, my dream to be happy and to be on a calm place with the person I love. It's crazy that I'm thinking about that when I have trust issues.

"Are you okay?" I heard Beomgyu's soft voice beside me, I glanced at him and nodded. "Yeah, you?" I asked looking at the bonfire.

"I'm happy." He said, I looked at him and smiled. "Me too." I muttered, I felt him looked at me. "Why is that?" He asked, his eyebrow furrowed.

I grinned. "It made me feel calm." I answered, he nodded.

"I know." He said, I just nodded.

"About what happened earlier —" Beomgyu was cut by Yuna when she called me. "Frey, Let's play a game!" Yuna said, I just nodded.

"What game?" I asked her.

"Truth or Dare!" Jena suggested, the others agreed so I agreed as well. "Who should we go first?" Kai asked and he spin the bottle and it stopped on me.

Oh shit.

"Truth or Dare?" Kai asked, what should I pick? I think this is going to be brutal. "Truth." I answered and bit my lip secretly.

"Is Beomgyu hyung really courting you?" He asked, I felt my cheeks heated. This is so embarrassing again? What? Are they punishing me now or what.

"Yes." I answered truthfully, I mean it's true though.

It's true that he's courting me and he's the first one to court me. He's such a lucky guy.