011

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

It's been a week after the foundation day happened. Everything went back to normal but all of us are now stressed for the upcoming examination.

Beomgyu and I... we're still the same? there's no progress or what but as far as I know, I have a crush on him. It's crazy but it shocked me to the core as well.

"Hey, Frey. I think you need to tell us something!" Ky said, the four of them keeps on bothering me ever since the foundation day ended.

"What? I don't know what to say?" I replied, Hanni rolled her eyes. "Tell us, do you like Beomgyu now?" Hanni asked, I widened my eyes.

Am I being obvious or what?

"Uhm.. What? N-no! What are you saying?" I denied but it looks like they don't believe me or anything. "You're a bad liar. Just tell us the truth." Jena said.

"We promise, we'll keep it a secret." Yuna added, the other girls agreed. I sighed, I guess I really need to tell them or they will never leave me alone.

"Fine. I might have a little bit crush on him." I answered, the four of them squealed and started hitting each other. "I knew it!"

I felt my cheeks heated because of embarrassment. I just admited my feelings for Beomgyu. "Can't wait for your guys love story!" Yuna said and squealed once again.

I facepalmed myself. I knew telling them about my feelings was a bad idea. Fuck, now I can't undo this.

"So, what are you going to do now?" Ky asked, I furrowed my eyebrows. What? "Huh? Nothing. I mean, it's just a crush." I said.

"No, Frey. Soon, it will develop!" Hanni said, I shook my head. "No, it won't." I denied, Yuna scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Trust us, it will." Yuna said, what? No, no, no, no. I don't wanna get hurt again. Also, this is not the time.

"You know what? Let's not talk about this now. This is not the time we should talk about this especially when there's an upcoming examination. We should study hard to pass the exam!" I changed the topic.

"Oh, yeah. You're right." they agreed, I sighed as I get my textbooks and started studying completely removing Beomgyu out of my thoughts.

It's just a simple crush, right? It can't be develop.

-•-

"Eya, are you okay?" Beomgyu snapped me back to reality and I looked away. That's so embarrassing! He caught me staring at him.

I felt my cheeks heated once again. Argh!!

"Eya." Beomgyu called again, I cleared my throat as I calmly turned to him. "Huh?" I asked, you're so fucking dumb Freya.

"I'm asking you if you're okay?" he repeated, I gulped and nodded at him. I hope he won't notice that I have a crush on him. "Y-yeah."

He raised his eyebrow getting suspicious of me but he just nodded. Phew, he didn't notice. We went back to studying as the silence engulfed us.

The heck.

-•-

School is done and Beomgyu told me that he cannot join me today because he needs to do something so I just let him but the 4 girls wanted to have a sleepover in my house so I agreed.

As soon as we arrived at our house. I let them in. "Ma?" I called out, the girls sat on our sofa and that's when Mama came out of the kitchen.

"Oh, Freya." Mama said, I kissed her cheek. "Ma, my friends wanted to have a sleepover." I said, Mama looked at my friends and were shocked to see Kyline and Hanni.

"Tita, hello!" Ky and Hanni greeted, Mama smiled at them. "Hello, it's good to see you again, Girls!" Mama greeted and hugged each of them.

"Mama, this is Jena and Yuna. My new friends." I introduced my two korean friends, Mama nodded at them. "Ma, we'll go upstairs now" I said, Mama nodded.

"I will call you guys when dinner is ready." the five of us nodded. "Thank you po, Tita!" the four of them said in unison.

The five of us went to my room immediately. I locked the door and placed my bag on my desk. "So... I have a question, Frey." Hanni started.

I raised my eyebrow in curiosity. "What is it?" I asked while taking a sit on the edge of my bed. "I saw that you blushed when Beomgyu just asked you." Hanni said while smirking.

"Dude, you really like him!" Hanni added, the girls squealed again and I face palmed.

Is that why they wanted to have a sleepover so they can tease me all night?

"Please, why are you saying this? This is a sleepover and that means we're not going to talk about crushes. Let's just have fun, we can talk about this some other time." I said, the four girls sighed and nodded.

"I prepared something fun today that we can do!" Yuna cheerfully said, the five of us gathered up and Yuna started telling us her plan.

That night was one of my memorable days, because of my friends.

They made me happy.