005

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

I'm in the house waiting for any message from my friends on where to meet up while I'm laying down and thinking about life. Actually, I'm thinking about Beomgyu.

Why is it so easy to be comfortable around him? Why did he felt like trusting me that easily? I don't understand his action. He's giving me a mixed feelings.

My thoughts faded when I heard my phone vibrated. I opened it and I received a message in the group chat of the girls.

 I opened it and I received a message in the group chat of the girls

I stood up and changed my clothes then after that, I walked downstairs

I stood up and changed my clothes then after that, I walked downstairs. "Mom, I'm going out!" I informed her, she appeared from the kitchen and started walking towards me.

"Where are you going?" Mom asked, I gulped. "I ― uhm.. We have a project and my groupmates ― we're going to talk about it." I said, why I'm stuttering?

"Alright, sweetheart. Take care." I nodded, I hugged her and kissed her cheek then I left. I decided to just walk since it's not that far away from here.

Of course, I'm listening to music like what I always do. Today, I'm listening to 'Love' by Keyshia Cole. My favorite this week.

While I was walking, I'm kicking some of the stone I passed. Then suddenly I felt strange, weird, and scared. It feels like someone is following me.

I bit my lip nervously and started sensing my surroundings. The feeling that I I felt before was coming back. It's scaring me. I stopped on my track and looked back.

I don't see anyone so I take a deep breath and continue my walk until I arrived at the Nap Of A Star Café.

I entered the shop and looked for my friends and there I saw them. I started walking towards them. "Hi." I greeted and sat beside Kyline.

"Let's order. What do you guys want?" Yuna asked, then they started telling their orders while I'm quiet the whole time. I looked outside the shop and I swear I saw someone in the dark staring at us.

My heart started to beat fast then I flinched when Yuna touched my elbow. "Are you okay, Freya?" Yuna asked, I licked my bottom lip and nodded.

"Yeah." I said and gulped, Yuna looked at me for a minute then nodded. "What do you want?" Yuna asked, I'm still feeling uncomfortable.

"Uhm... Caramel Macchiato." I answered, Yuna nodded and left. I looked outside again and the person is nowhere to be found. Who is that person?

"Freya, are you really okay? You keep on looking outside." Hannah asked, I looked at her and nodded. "I'm sure, I'm fine." I said and gave her a uneasy smile.

Hannah and Kyline knows what happened to me before and I think they are getting suspicious at my action at the moment.

Yuna came back and we started talking to each other.

After a few minutes, Yuna's name was called and she get our take out coffees and we left the shop together and we started walking.

They were talking while I'm quiet. I'm still kinda scared so I keep on looking from right to left side just making sure, we're all girls.

"Freya." Hannah suddenly called me, I looked at her confused. "Why do you keep on looking from left to right side?" Hannah asked, I gulped.

"While I was walking earlier, I felt someone following me. I'm scared. Then earlier in the café, I saw someone looking at us from the outside of the shop." I told them, Hannah and Kyline gasped.

"You don't think it's ― No, it can't be." I cut Kyline, I gulped and bit my lower lip. I'm feeling uncomfortable all of a sudden and I hate it.

"Care to share what you guys are talking about?" Jena asked, Kyline and Hannah looked at me for a moment then spoke. "It's about our project." Hannah excused, Kyline and I nodded.

Jena and Yuna also nodded and I tucked my hair behind my ear. "We're here." Jena said, we looked at the house infront of us. It was big and beautiful.

It's obvious that Beomgyu is a rich kid but I didn't expect that this rich. Wait, why is he taking a bus though when they have a lot of cars?

Weird.

Yuna rung the doorbell while we wait outside. I poke my cheek at the same time the gate opened. Beomgyu appeared.

My heart beat fastened seeing him wearing a white polo and a black sweatpants while his hair is kind of messy. He smiled.

"Hi guys! Hi Freya!" He greeted, I cleared my throat and waved. "Hi." we greeted back, I felt someone was staring at me so I looked at my back.

My breath hitched when I saw someone. Who the heck is that? Why is he following me? "Freya. Let's go?" I flinched when Beomgyu touched my shoulder.

"Yeah, sure." I said, I take a deep breath and followed him inside. "You saw it again?" Hannah whispered, I nodded.

"I swear he's familiar." I said, Hannah and Kyline looked at me worriedly. "Don't worry you're safe." Kyline said and patted my shoulder.

I nodded. I'm safe.