008

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

Today is the first day of the Foundation Day. I'm kinda excited for today maybe because of the things that will happen today.

The events.

We're allowed to wear civilian clothes since it's Foundation Day so I wore Loose High waist denim shorts jeans and a white T-shirt that is tucked in.

I also wore my bracelet and put on my white sneakers. After that, I went downstairs and find my mom, only to see her in the Kitchen.

"Mom, I gotta go." I said, she turned to me and pecked my cheeks. "Take care, Freya. Call me if there's an emergency." Mama said, I nodded.

"I will. Bye!" I said, I waved as I left the house. I stopped from my track when I realized Beomgyu isn't here. Weird, why is he not here?

Am I missing his presence? I guess, I do. I'm just so used to seeing him every morning. I sighed, maybe he's just late. Yeah. I started walking towards the bus stop.

As soon as I arrived at the bus stop, I entered the bus who just arrived as well. I sat at the back of the bus and listened to music like always.

Beomgyu isn't here as well, I wonder where he is. But why am I thinking of him? It's so weird. I should stop thinking about him maybe he's already at the school.

I cleared my throat as I realize I already arrived at the school. I left the bus and started walking inside the school, everyone was so busy decorating their booths.

It's amazing. I walked towards my classroom and when I arrived, everyone was so busy. Our classroom really looks scary and creepy. Like really.

"Boo!" I screamed when Ryujin scared me, I can feel my heart beat fastened. "Yah! You scared me!" I said, Ryujin laughed. "I'm sorry, it's funny." Ryujin said, I just sighed.

"Do I look good? Do I look scary, rather?" Ryujin asked while turning around, I looked at her from up to down. I nodded. "Yeah, that's why you scared me." I said, she smirked.

"Oh thank you, Freya! See you later!" she said, I nodded and she just left. I scratched the back of my neck. "Hi Eya!" I flinched, how many times did I get surprised today?

I turned around only to see Beomgyu, the person I didn't see earlier. "Hi." I greeted back, trying to act normal.

"Sorry, I didn't accompany you earlier, Soobin Hyung called me because he said he needed me here early, I don't want to bother you that's why." Beomgyu said, I just nodded.

"It's fine." I said and I tried not to look at him. I don't know why though, it's just I find myself getting nervous whenever I see him.

"Did you eat breakfast already?" He asked, I shook my head. I left home without eating anything? What the fuck.

"Let's eat then. The others are also waiting for us. There's a Food Booth next to our classroom. Let's go!" Beomgyu said, he grabbed my hand and pulled me.

I looked our intertwined house and I gulped. His hand is so soft and my hand really fit his. I shook my head and tried to act normal even though my heart beat so loud.

What the fuck is happening to me? "Earth to Eya!" Beomgyu snapped me back while waving his hand on my face, oh shit. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" I asked and sighed.

He looked at me concerned. "I said, we're here." He said, I nodded. I saw the other guys and I sat beside Hannah. Hannah looked at me worriedly. "Are you okay?

I nodded, she touch my forehead. "I'm fine, don't worry." I said, she shrugged and let me go. Gosh. I don't know what's happening to me anymore. I don't know.

"What do you want to eat?" Jena asked, I just pointed at the fries on the menu. "Really, Frey? French fries this early?" Yuna asked, I tilted my head to the side.

"Yeah?" I said, Beomgyu shook his head. "No, don't eat that. Just buy pancakes, Jen." Beomgyu said, I got confused all of a sudden.

Is he concerned for me? Nah... Nope.

"You dare to order me around, Choi?" Jena argued, throwing a death glare at Beomgyu. "I'm not ordering you around, I just told you Eya's order." Beomgyu excused.

"Eya? Where did that nickname come from?" Soobin asked, Beomgyu raised his eyebrow. "From Freya? Plus, I'm the only one who can call her that. So, don't you dare." Beomgyu hissed, I felt my face heated.

Am I blushing? "Wasn't going too. You're too possessive." Soobin answered, Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "How about you go buy Freya's order now?" Yeonjun said, Beomgyu let out an 'oh' and looked at me.

"Right, forgot." Beomgyu said, he stand up and left to order my food. "Can we talk later, Freya?" Hannah whispered to my ear, I nodded.

"What the heck is going on Beomgyu? He's too possessive when it comes to you." Yeonjun said, I shrugged. I don't know why as well.

It's kinda giving me a mix signal. I sighed. Beomgyu went back with my food and he putted it infront of me. "Let's look around the other booths later, Eya." Beomgyu said, I just nodded.

Then, I started eating my food quietly, listening to them.