017

Freya's Point Of View

"Okay, for our next game, we will play Obstacle Course!" everyone cheered excitedly.

"As you can see, the first obstacle is you need to arrange the chairs by its color, then using the sack put it on you and hop to the next obstacle which is pouring yourself a bucket of water, and lastly hopscotch on the sidewalk. Is that clear?" all of us agreed.

"Are you guys ready to play?" our Professor asked and we answered with 'yes'.

"Okay, the game starts now!" the first player which is Hannah started playing while we watch her play.

Then after Hannah, the next player which is Yeonjun came. We're actually leading right now.

Our group is the most chaotic because of TXT who's cheering so loud and constantly bickering but it's good to see that they are happy especially Beomgyu.

Then it was my turn after Kyline. I started overcoming the first obstacle which is arranging the chairs and it wasn't that hard as I thought.

Then I run towards the next obstacle, I put on the sack and started hopping. It was actually very difficult that made me tripped but I stood up then run towards the next obstacle.

I poured the bucket of water on myself, it was cold and that made me shiver but I continue.

The last obstacle, I hopscotch on the side walk and after that Beomgyu is the next one.

Yuna gave me a towel and I put it on me. Then after that, we won and our team cheered.

Beomgyu run towards me and looked at my knee. "Your knee is bleeding!" he panicked, I looked at my knee and there is blood flowing.

"I'm fine. It's just a scratch." I assured but he hugged which made the boys gasped while the girls smirked.

"I think you need to treat it first Gyu before hugging our Freya." Jena said with a smirk written on her face, Beomgyu pulled away from me and grab my hand.

He pulled me to Yuna and I's cabin and he let me seat on the chair as he look around to find a first aid.

"I think we all need to change first or take a bath before Beomgyu treat Freya's wound?" Soobin suggested, the others agreed.

The others left while Beomgyu looked at me. "I'll be back!" he said, I just nodded and he left.

I looked at Yuna who's still smirking. "Rip out that smirk of yours before it permanently stays on your face." I said, she just rolled her eyes and left.

I walked into my room and grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom.

I take a bath and after that I changed into my clothes and left the bathroom. I comb my hair and sat on the chair waiting for Beomgyu.

After few minutes, Beomgyu finally went back with a first aid on his hand. He kneel infront of me and grabbed the things he will needed.

He grabbed the cotton and remove the blood on my knees that still bleeding while being careful trying not to hurt me or what.

That made my heart flutter. He's such a gentleman, I looked at him with admiration.

After the blood comes off, he grabbed the betadine and pour it on my wound and then with a cotton he absorbs it.

After that, he put the bandaid on my wound. "Done!" he said, I smiled as he looked at me, his eyes sparkling.

"Thank you." I said, he gave me a soft smile. He grabbed a chair and sat beside me.

"Are you tired?" he asked, I shook my head. Somehow, I don't think I'm feeling tired.

My heart is full because of him. Am I falling for him more than I've ever known?

Did my feelings went deeper than I thought? I mean, I'm still scared of risking our relationship but at the same time when I'm with him, I feel like...

I feel like... I'm ready to risk it all just for him. Just to be with him. I glanced at him and he was still looking at me.

His eyes... it's mesmerizing... It always get me everytime, the way he look at me made me feel special.

He's the first person to look at me like I am his whole world. That my presence somehow relax him...

It's scary to think that I was slowly falling in love with him... Deeper than the last time.

I didn't even realized na we're leaning closer dangerously, it seems like the world stops everytime I lock eyes with him.

We're slowly inch to kissing and no one is moving. "Ehem!" Beomgyu and I pulled away before we even kissed.

I felt my cheeks heated because of embarrassment and I think Beomgyu is feeling the same way.

Yuna was looking at us like we just did something wrong. I pursed my lips.

I almost kissed Choi Beomgyu! I almost kissed my fucking crush!

"Well sorry for interrupting lovers but it's time to go out now since we have a bonfire tonight." Yuna said, she grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.

I just shrugged.