020

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

It's been 3 days ago, since then I haven't come to school. Mom didn't want me to go in first. Since that incident happened, she was restless.

Everyday I hear her talking to someone on the phone and honestly I'm getting curious as to who she's talking to. I'm bored at home, I want to go out.

But I know it's not allowed because it's for my own good. I don't want to repeat what happened. For my friends, I know they are worried about me.

They always ask me in my messages and I answer them truthfully because I don't want to cut off my connections with them. As for Beomgyu, he sometimes comes to the house, Mama already knows him so maybe Mama is used to see him almost everyday.

Today, Mama wanted to talk to me. I'm kind of nervous and I think she's going to tell me something important. I left my room and went downstairs to the living room.

Mama is already there and she is already sitting, she is just waiting for me. "Mom, why did you call me?" I asked and I started playing on my fingers.

"I have something important to say that you should know." Mama said, my heart beat faster because of nervousness. "What is it?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Your dad and I talked and we decided that we're going back to LA. We will live there again until Evan is caught. I will homeschool you first for your safety. We will return here to South Korea when the police have caught Evan."

I was surprised and speechless. How do I tell my friends? Especially Beomgyu? "When are we leaving, Ma?" I asked and I gulped nervously.

"A day after your birthday." Mama answered, I was depressed by what I heard. After my birthday, this will be a huge shock for my friends when I dropped the bomb.

Maybe I will just keep it a secret from them until my birthday comes. I don't want to hurt them when I leave, especially Beomgyu.

"Alright, Ma." I said as I stood up from my seat to go back to my room. This is the worst day ever!

My friends are with me today, they came to our house because they wanted to. Joke, it's because they missed me. That's what they said.

"When are you going back to school, Frey? We miss you already. We are not always complete." Yuna complained, I just smiled at her. I'm not going back, I want to say that but I can't.

"I will be back soon before you guys know it." I only said, I don't want to give them a false hope when I know that I can't fulfill it especially that I'm leaving South Korea.

"What are you guys even doing here anyways?" I asked looking at them with my eyebrows raising. They all looked at Beomgyu which made me confused.

"Someone is missing you and wanting to see you." Yeonjun said and gave a glance to Beomgyu, my heart fluttered. Are they talking about Beomgyu?

"Fine, it was me. You don't need to expose me like that, I'm not even denying it." Beomgyu said, the others chuckled which made me smiled.

"You still miss her even though you almost visit her everyday?" Jena said, Beomgyu suddenly blushed which made me smirked. Is he shy? It's so cute...

"You don't care!" Beomgyu said and pouted, he's so cute what the heck?! "Well, thank you for visiting me guys. I kind of felt bad that you guys need to go here." I said, they shook their heads.

"Don't feel bad. It was our own decision though." Soobin said, the others agreed. I just smiled.

Now, I'm feeling more guilty now. It's so hard to lie in front of them and act like there's nothing going on. That I don't know that I'm leaving.

I sighed. "Why are you sighing?" Taehyun asked, I shook my head. "Nothing, I just missed going out." I lied when in fact I'm guilty.

Beomgyu patted my shoulder and I just gave him a small smile. "You will be able to go out again once this is over."

Hopefully, I will but I'm getting scared than I've ever been before. I will surely miss them when I leave.

I won't ever forget them and I hope they feel the same.