006

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

Now, we're inside Beomgyu's house, in the living room. It was kinda awkward though so I cleared my throat at the same time Soobin fixed his position.

"So, any idea for business?" Soobin asked, I pursed my lips, thinking. "Cosmetics? Oh wait, nevermind." Kyline said, I sighed.

"Do you guys want a food business?" I asked, looking each one of them, I stopped at Beomgyu who's just smiling. "Yeah!" Beomgyu agreed, is it weird that he agreed with everything unless I say so?

"Wait, before we settle everything. We actually need a Treasurer, he or she will be the one to keep the money." Soobin said, I nodded because I agree.

"Let's have Kyline be the Treasurer?" Hannah suggested, I nodded because Kyline is good at keeping money's. "I agree. She's good at keeping money's." I said, then they all nodded.

"Ky is the Treasurer then. Taehyun, write it down." Soobin said, Taehyun nodded and get his paper and started writing on it. "Any idea for the food business?" Yeonjun asked, I raised my hand.

"I do." I said, they all nodded and I gulped. "In the Philippines we have In the Philippines we have a food called Keri Moto. It's a fries with a drink, any drink actually. On the top is the fries while on the bottom is the drink. It's actually very popular though. It's just a suggestion." I said and licked my lip.

"That's good actually!" Beomgyu supported with a smile, I smiled as well. "Thanks." I said, they all agreed as well. "Then let's do that as our business." Soobin said and Taehyun started writing again.

"Now we need a Business Name, any name suggestion?" Jena asked, I looked around the house and it was kinda big. Gee. Then they started suggesting while I'm zoning out.

Who was that I saw earlier? It can't be him right? It just can't be. I sighed as I heard my phone ringing. I looked at them and then to my phone.

It was my father. I gulped. "Sorry, I will just take this." I said as I stood up from the floor and went outside. I looked at my phone first before I accepted it.

" Papa 🤍 calling... "

Accept | Decline

Papa | Freya

"Hello, Papa."

"Anak, how are you?"

"Uh ― I'm doing great, Pa. How about you?"

"I'm doing good, Anak. I have something to tell you."

"What is it Papa?"

"He escaped. I don't have any idea where he is but Freya please be careful. I called your Mom to inform her and I know she's worried about you. She told me you're not in the house, where are you?"

"Pa? Is that true? How did he escape?"

"I don't know as well. Where are you?"

"I'm ― I'm in a friend's house. We're doing our project."

"Make sure you get home with someone. Freya, take care."

"Yes, Papa."

"Call me if something happens, I love you."

"Yeah, I love you too, Pa."

" the call has ended... "

My heart is beating so fast that I can't breathe. How did he escape? I want to cry, the flashback is starting to appear in my mind once again.

The trauma I experienced because of him keeps on coming back and I hate it. I really hate it. I can't bare it anymore.

I cried out loud and fall to the ground holding myself and putting my hands on my head.

My heart can't take it.

"I LIKE YOU!" he grabbed my hand so tightly that I can't almost feel it. "Let me go!" I shouted, crying out loud.

"You are coming with me or I will kill you!" he shouted, I tried to push him but he was just too strong.

"Stop! You're hurting me!" I shouted, my heart was clenching because I can't breathe. I'm losing oxygen because of crying.

I can't calm myself. "Please!" I shouted once again.

I hit my head repeatedly while still crying. "GET OFF ME!" I shouted and hit my head once again, my heart clenched once again and I hit my chest.

I can't breathe. "HELP!" I shouted, I can't seem to calm myself. Then I heard running towards me. "Freya! FREYA! Calm down." Hannah shouted while she's shaking me.

"I can't... ― I can't breathe!" I shouted, Ky went back inside while Hannah was looking worried, I mean all of them. Hannah hugged me. "Freya... Let's calm please." Hannah whispered.

I cried more harder. "He ― He's back... Papa ― P-Papa told me." I whispered while stuttering, Hannah broke the hug and looked at me shocked and worried.

"How?" Hannah asked, I shook my head. "I ― I don't know." I said, Ky came back with my inhaler and she handed it to me. I grabbed it shakily.

I put it in my mouth and it helped me calm. I let it stay there for a minute until I fully calmed. Beomgyu approached me. "Are you okay now?" he asked, I nodded.

"Beomgyu, could you take Freya home? Please, make sure she entered their house safe. Please." Hannah said, Beomgyu nodded.

"Sure." I sighed and Beomgyu helped me stood up. "We're also going now." Kyline said, Beomgyu nodded.

"Yeah, take care. We're going now." Beomgyu said, they all nodded. We went inside and Beomgyu helped me sit at the couch and he left.

What is he going to do? He went back with a water in his hand. "Drink up first before we go." He said, I nodded. I stared at him for a while and he really looks worried.

No, nevermind. I drank the water then gave it back to him. He helped me stood up again and we left the house.

We're walking in silent until we arrived at my house and we stopped infront of the gate. "Thank you for taking me home, Beomgyu. Sorry about earlier." I said and gave him a small smile.

He smiled back. "No problem, Eya. Take care." he said, I nodded. I was about to go when I think of something.

I turned to him once again and leaned. He kinda looked shock and I swear I saw his ears went red. I giggled and kissed him in the cheek.

"Thanks, Good Night." I said and immediately moved away and waved my hand. I entered our house and I felt my heart beating so rapidly.

This isn't normal. I walked into my room with a smile on my face. What the heck is happening to me?