010

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

The guy lead us to the jail booth and most of the students inside is wearing a white tshirt. "You can leave after 1 hour." said the guy and left us inside.

Everyone looked at us or I think they are looking at Beomgyu mostly. Beomgyu grab my hand and pulled me on the corner.

We both sat on the floor and he laid down on my lap which really surprised me. Some girls are staring at us like they are jealous.

I gulped. "W-what are you doing?" I asked, Beomgyu opened his eyes and smiled at me. "I will take a nap, this will be long." Beomgyu answered.

I hesitatingly nodded. I guess, I will let him take a nap and I also think that he's tired since he got up so early earlier just because of Soobin wanted him to be early.

Beomgyu closed his eyes and I let him. I leaned on the wall behind me and closed my eyes as well to take a nap. I think I have enough for today but I had fun with him.

-•-

I woke up when I felt someone staring at me. I turned around to see who it is and I found out that it was Beomgyu. He's already awake and he's also leaning on the wall.

Bro... Why does he look so fine and attractive by just doing that? I think I'm going crazy.

I cleared my throat to get his attention and I also think he was snapped. "The time was over, we can go now." Beomgyu said, I saw him went red.

Is he blushing or I'm just being delusional?

"Yeah, sure." I said, he stood up and he help me. After that, the both of us left the jail booth. "Do you want to get married?" I choked when he said that.

We... We what?

"Huh?" I saw him gulped and pointed the Marriage Booth. "Oh." I bit my lower lip to stop myself from smiling. He wants to get fake married to me.

"I guess." I replied, I saw him blushed again and he looks kind of happy now. I'm being delusional again. He pulled me towards the Marriage Booth and told the person in charge that we're going to get married.

A girl pulled me to the Bride's room and started dressing me. She put the vow on my head and After dressing me, she give me a bouquet of flower and lead me to the door.

I started getting nervous. I sighed and when the door opened, my heart started beating so fast. I licked my lip as I started walking towards Beomgyu who's waiting on the aisle, he was smiling at me.

I think I'm going crazy.

Crazy because of him.

I stopped infront of him and the fake priest started. "We all gathered here today for Choi Beomgyu and Jang Freya's fake wedding."

Then he started saying what the priest would say in a wedding. This moment just seems like a dream.

"Do you Choi Beomgyu take Jang Freya as your unlawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" the priest asked, I gulped.

"I do." Beomgyu said and smiled at me, to tell you what. My heart fluttered when he said that.

"Do you Jang Freya take Choi Beomgyu as your unlawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" the priest asked to me.

I saw Beomgyu gulped at that so I smiled and nodded. "I do." I replied, Beomgyu smiled once again when I said my answer.

This feels so unreal.

"Therefore, I now pronounce you as Husband and Wife." the priest said, everyone cheered at that. Beomgyu started to lean it that’s when I realized what he's doing.

Is he... Is he going to kiss me? I don't wanna assume or what.

I gulped and closed my eyes preparing for the moment but I felt his lips on my forehead.

Oh.

My eyes opened when he parted away. I'm delusional what the heck. Everyone cheered once again after that.

After the fake wedding, Beomgyu and I get our fake marriage certificate. "We're married now." Beomgyu said, I just gave him a small smile.

"I guess." I said, I don't know why but even though he didn't really kiss me. I just felt happy to be with him.

"Let's go and find the others?" he asked, I nodded and he grabbed my hand once again and intertwined it.

I blushed once again and he pulled me away to finally find the others after the journey we just experienced.

I really think I really have a crush on him.

I will never deny that anymore.

I fucking have feelings on the great Choi Beomgyu!