022

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

Today is our flight to Los Angeles. I'm not so happy, I'm literally so sad right now. It's exactly the same feeling I've felt when I left LA to go here in South Korea but now...

I'm leaving South Korea to go to Los Angeles once again. My past self would be so happy right now that I'm going back to LA but my present self isn't happy.

"Are you ready, sweetheart?" Mama asked, I sighed and nodded even though I'm not ready. My mom noticed it so she walked towards me and held my cheeks.

"Don't worry, Freya. We will go back once Evan was caught. I hate to see you so sad right now." Mama said, she pat my cheeks and hugged me.

"We should get going now." Mama said and broke the hug, I nodded and grabbed my things. I can't believe that I'm really living now.

This is so sad.

I left the house and put my things inside the taxi. I looked at our house one last time and then I opened the backseat and entered inside.

"Let's go." I heard Mama said to the driver, I looked at the window as the car started driving away. I'm now leaving the memories inside that house and I can't do anything to stop it.

I got deja vu once again. I looked away trying to stop myself from crying. I really can't help to be emotional right now. It's so overwhelming.

I'm leaving because of the same reason when I left LA. When will it stop?

We're now waiting for our flight, I don't know but I felt so sad that my friends are not here to watch me leave. I wish they are here to send me off.

I will miss them so bad. "Are you hungry, dear?" Mama asked, I shook my head. I don't have the appetite to eat right now that I'm emotional.

"I'm just going to get us food." Mama said, I nodded and she left me alone. I sighed once again, are they really not going to come? Are they just going to let me go that easily?

I expected so much better for them especially Beomgyu. I guess he really doesn't treasure me that much. I wonder, will he still like me even though I'm not with them anymore?

Will his feelings continue to grow or will it stopped and will he find someone new? Someone better than me? Someone that doesn't leave him?

Thinking about that made me sick. I don't want to see or hear him falling in love to someone that isn't me. It's a shame that I can't tell him that I felt the same way.

"Freya!" I heard someone called me so I turned around only to see my friends running towards me, that's where I broke down. They surprised me! I hate it!

They immediately hugged me as I sobbed on their arms. "Why are you crying?" Yuna asked chuckling, I covered my face in embarrassment.

"I thought you guys wouldn't come and I thought you're really letting me go without seeing me for the last time." I said, I wiped my tears away though I was pouting.

"Of course we wouldn't do that." Taehyun said, I sniffed. "Or else someone is going to kill us." Yeonjun added and they all looked at Beomgyu who rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." Beomgyu said, I chuckled. "Have you eaten?" Beomgyu asked, I shook my head and I was surprised when he handed me a sandwich.

"Eat then." He said, I smiled and took it. I opened it to eat it, then suddenly my mom went back. "Oh you guys are here." Mama said, looking at my friends with a smile.

"Yes, Tita. We're gonna send you off." Ky said with a smile as well, unknowingly Beomgyu sat beside me. "Eya." He called me while everyone was busy chatting with my mom.

"Yeah?" I asked staring at his eyes. "I will miss you." He said genuinely, I continue staring at him softly. "Me too." I said and gave him a small smile.

"Thank you for being patient with me and for being my friend." I thanked, he smiled at me. This moment is just beautiful for the both of us.

"I just wanted to tell you that I will wait for you no matter what happened." He said, my eyes started burning. Am I going to cry right now?

He gave me the assurance bro!

"Thank you." I said, suddenly our flight was announced and my mom looked at me. "Time to go, sweetheart." Mama said, my fear is starting to come.

I stood up from my seats as my friends run to hug me for the last time. "Thank you guys for being my friends. I will see you soon." I said with a smile.

They were already crying and I was trying hard not to cry. They let go of me and I looked at Beomgyu then I hugged him for the last time.

I broke away and I did what I wanted to do for so long. I kissed him in the cheeks which surprised him. "Bye everyone! See you guys soon! Don't change me!" I said and chuckled.

My mom dragged me away while I waved at them for the last time.

This will be the last time, I'm leaving South Korea for my safety and I hope they wait for me now that I'm leaving the memories behind to start a new life once again. Away from my friends.