009

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

"Are you ready?" Beomgyu asked me, I nodded. We both stood up from our seats. "We're going now guys! Enjoy!" Beomgyu said to the others then pulled me away from our friends.

"What booth should we go?" He asked while we were walking, I looked around trying to find something fun.

"Uh ― Face Painting Booth?" I suggested, while pointing the room where Face Painting is happening. He nodded and we started walking towards the booth.

"What do you want to paint on your face?" Beomgyu asked, I shrugged. I really don't know what suits me. "Do you want to do Sun and Moon paint? You will be the moon, I will be the sun." Beomgyu said and he cheekily smiled at me.

I pursed my lip.

I find that attractive.

"Sure. Do whatever you want." I said and smiled as well showing my dimples, I saw his ears went red. Once we entered the room, a student immediately approached us.

She shyly put her hair behind her ear. "Hi Beomgyu! And... Freya. Please sit down!" the girl said and pulled Beomgyu to make him sit, I pursed my lip and sat on the available sit.

A guy approached me. "Hi, what do you want me to paint on your face?" he asked, I looked at him and smiled. "Uh ― A moon?" I said, he nodded and smiled too.

"I think it will look good on you. I mean ― you're beautiful." I chuckled and shook my head, he's joking. "I don't think so." I answered, he just smiled and started painting on my face.

I stayed quiet the whole time while looking at the mirror infront of me watching him paint. Once he was finished, I looked at him waiting for his response while he's looking at me intently.

"I told you it looks good on you." he said, I sighed and looked in the mirror again. It is good. I feel so happy. "Thank you!" he just smiled at me.

"I'm Levi by the way. Nice to meet you." he introduced, he offer his hand and I accepted it. "Freya, Nice to meet you too." he smiled.

"Freya, let's go?" I turned to Beomgyu when he talked, I looked at the painting on his face. It was a sun. I saw him glaring at Levi. Why though?

"Bye, Levi. Thank you again!" I said, He just nodded. I waved my hand and we walked away.

"What do you want next?" Beomgyu asked, I stared at him, he looks serious now than earlier. Why?

"Are you okay?" I asked curiously, he looked at me and nodded. "So, what booth do you want next?" he asked, I gulped. "You decide now." I answered.

He nodded and he pulled me to the next room. I looked at the sign and it turns out it was the 'Dedication Booth' it's were you write something on the sticky note and you can post it on the board.

"Let'd write something." Beomgyu said, I nodded. He get me a sticky note and give it to me, I get the ball pen and take a seat in one of the chair.

Beomgyu sat beside me and I started writing on the sticky note.

I pursed my lips and sighed. Should I post this?

Beomgyu stood up from his seat, maybe he's going to post his letter. I bit my lip nervously. Should I really post this?

"Eya, I will just go to the restroom quickly." Beomgyu said, I nodded and he left. I think I should post this. I stood up from my seat and I was about to post my note when I saw something.

I read it and felt my heart beat fast. [the note is in the multimedia] who put this? The handwriting is so familiar but it can't be him right?

I sighed and post my note then I went back to my sit and wait for Beomgyu. After maybe a minute he went back. "Let's go?" Beomgyu asked, I nodded and we left the room again.

"So, what's next?" Beomgyu asked, I stared at him and he stared at me back. "Eya?" he called, I looked away and I felt my face heated, gee.

"Uh ― Photo booth?" I suggested, he smiled again and nodded. He pulled me again and we went to the photo booth room.

A student approached us again and we went to our position. Beomgyu pick some props and give it to me. Then we pose in the camera and the photographer took a photo of us.

After some shots, we're finally done. Beomgyu went to the photographer to get the picture while I fixed my hair. "Done!" Beomgyu said and give me the picture.

I looked at it.

I can't help but to smile.

We're like a couple in this picture for some reason.

And that made me feel good to think.

"You can have it." Beomgyu said, I shook my head and gave it to him. "It's fine. You can keep it." I said, he nodded and pursed his lips.

"We should go back to our friends now, Don't you think?" I asked Beomgyu, he nodded and we started walking once again. We're both quiet while walking.

"Did you have fun?" he asked me, I looked at him and I smiled again showing my dimples. "I did. You're a great company." I said and chuckled.

He chuckled as well.

Hell.

I swear that laugh sounds good to hear. I can literally hear my heart beating rapidly.

It's not normal.

I think I just developed a crush.

"You're a great company too, Eya."

That nickname sounds so good to hear.

My first ever nickname from him...

I like it.

That's when I realized, I have a crush on Choi Beomgyu.

That daydream was interrupted when someone pulled me as well as Beomgyu. We were both shocked.

They were wearing a police uniform. Did we just get caught?

"We're catching people who wears white tshirt." The guy informed us, like what I said.