012

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

A week later after the Sleepover of us girls, we haven't really had much time to talk to each other because we're all busy because of the examination.

Even Beomgyu and I haven't talked yet. Today is our examination and to tell you what I'm kind of nervous. "Did you guys review?" Hannah asked, we all nodded.

"Of course." Ky answered, my palm is sweating. I'm really really nervous, I want this to be over quickly. I want to rest after this exhausting week.

My brain is drained. My body is drained. I want to sleep, I don't have a good sleep last night because of this exam.

The bell rings and all of us went to our classroom. "Good luck, girls." Jena said, we went to our own sits and sat down.

I looked at Beomgyu who's also looking at me. I just gave him a smile and he did the same. 'Good luck!' Beomgyu muttered, I did the same.

Our adviser explained the things we needed to do and after that she distributed the paper. I get mine and I looked at it.

Gosh, I'm so happy that what I reviewed is exactly like this. I'm so glad, I smiled and I started writing my answers.

The exam was done and I'm so glad. I left the room with the girls, we're going to the cafeteria to eat our lunch. "How was exam?" Yuna asked.

"I'm so glad that what I reviewed is there in the exam!" I answered, Kyline agreed with me and we high five. "I wonder where is the boys." Hannah said.

Oh yeah, where are they?

We finally arrived at the cafeteria and we find a vacant seat but we saw the boys waving at us. We walked towards them and I sat between Beomgyu and Taehyun.

"Hi." Beomgyu greeted, I greeted him back. I'm getting flustered and I can literally feel the butterflies on my stomach.

Oh my gosh. He clearly has an effect on me.

"So, Do you guys think you did well in the exam?" Yeonjun asked, I nodded. "I think I did, some of it are easy." Jena answered, I nodded because I agreed with her.

"By the way, I just heard it from another section. I think there will be field trip next month." Hyuka said, wait? Really?

"Really? Oh! I'm getting excited!" Yuna said, I'm excited for that too. I hope it's not a fake news. I really wanted to have a field trip.

"That’s awesome!" Soobin said, I nodded agreeing with him. "I hope we go to Amusement Park or something." Hannah said, eh? I don't actually like it.

"Wherever it is, I'm just happy!" Kyline said, I'm happy too.

"Before everyone leave, I have some important announcement. Settle down!" Our adviser said, the rest of the class went quiet because of it.

"There will be an upcoming field trip! The principal said that our field trip will be held at Jeju Island and we're going to have a camping there. It will happen next month but there is no date yet." Our adviser said.

Our classmates celebrate and started squealing. "Quiet! Now, that's all for today. For the cleaners, please clean the classroom well." Our adviser said.

Our classmates continued celebrating while I stood up and get my bag. I walked towards the girls and they are chattering.

"What is it?" I asked, the boys went to us too. "Let's go to the amusement park on Saturday!" Kyline said, oh. The others agreed so I just agreed as well.

"See you guys on Saturday and Tomorrow!" Jena and Yuna bid their good bye and that left me alone with Kyline, Hannah, and Beomgyu.

"Are you guys walking together?" Kyline asked me and Beomgyu, I glanced at Beomgyu and he nodded. "Yeah, I'll take her home." Beomgyu said.

Both Kyline and Hannah smirked and looked at me then winked. I gave them a death glare. "Good bye, Beomgyu and Freya! Enjoy!" the two of them said and left.

Beomgyu raised his eyebrow in confusion. "What was that?" Beomgyu asked, I just shrugged. "I don't know." I said, he just shrugged it as well.

"Let's go?" Beomgyu asked, I nodded and we started walking quietly. It's not awkward but rather comfortable for the both of us.

It's been a while since we walked together. "How are you doing in this past few days?" Beomgyu broke the silence and I'm glad.

"I'm doing great. How about you?" I asked, my heart is beating so loud again and my stomach is doing flips because of him.

Being alone with him makes me happy right now but I can't help but to be scared because of what I'm feeling. Is this still a crush or there is already something wrong that I can't admit because I'm scared to face the reality?

"I'm also doing great." Beomgyu said, I nodded. "Being alone with you after so long made me happy again." Beomgyu added, I was shocked when he said that.

He... What?

"Eya, I wanted to tell you something." Beomgyu said, both of us stopped in our tracks. I looked at him in confusion but also curious.

"What is it?" I asked, I saw him gulped and that made me feel nervous too. What is he going to tell me? "I like you ever since I met you." Beomgyu confessed.

My heart started beating so louder than I felt earlier. It feels like it's going to explode in... Happiness? Did Beomgyu just confessed to me?

"I like you ever since I saw you in the bus. I don't know, I think I felt the love at first sight to you. I can't explain what I'm feeling right now. I can't explain what I'm feeling everytime when I'm with you. My heart is beating so loud, I felt butterflies in my stomach, I'm feeling so giddy when I'm with you. Everything feels so fast when I'm with you. It's not a slow motion I'm feeling. I like you, Eya."

That made me speechless. Who would have thought that the guy I have a crush with will confessed his love to me?

I never experienced this to anyone else. It's my first time and I'm feeling so speechless.

"I just wanted to let you know. I'm ready when you're ready. I will wait for you and I will be always with you." Beomgyu said, that made my heart fluttered.

"Can I court you, Eya?" he asked, I licked my lip and nodded. Of course I will let him court me. "Of course, Gyu." I said and gave him a smile, he smiled as me as well and hugged me.

"Thank you, Eya! Thank you for giving me a chance!"

I'm just so happy right now.