007

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

"Freya." I was getting dressed when someone knocked on my door. "Come in, Ma." I said, Mama entered my room and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Are you done?" she asked, I nodded. She stood up and caressed my hair then touch my cheeks. "Are you going to school with someone?" She asked, oh...

I don't want her to get worried so I will just lie. "Yeah, I'm going to school with someone." I said and gave her a small smile, she also smiled.

"Who is it?" Mama asked, oh shit. Wait... "It's Beomgyu, Ma." I said, her eyebrows furrowed. "A boy?" Mama asked, I nodded and sighed.

"Do you trust him?" Mama asked, I do. I trust him, I nodded. I heard Mama sighed. "If you trust him then I trust him. Just take care, Freya, okay?" I nodded.

"I need to go, Ma. See you later!" I said and pecked her cheeks, I left the house and the first one I saw is Beomgyu. What is he doing here?

"Hi Eya!" he greeted, I looked at him confused. "What are you doing here?" I asked, he scratched the back of his neck.

"Hannah asked me to join you, I don't know why though." He replied, I nodded. I think I know why. She's worried about me. "Let's go?" He said, I nodded and we started walking.

-•-

We finally arrived at the school, Beomgyu and I parted ways. I walked towards my locker and grab my books. After that, I closed it.

Then I started walking towards my classroom. "Freya!" I heard someone called me, I turned around only to see Huening Kai.

"Hey." I greeted, he smiled at me. "You're going to the classroom?" He asked, I nodded. "Shall we go together?" He added, I nodded.

Then we started walking again in silent until we arrived at our classroom. The two of us went inside and went to our own seats.

Beomgyu was again smiling so I just gave him a smile as well. The teacher came in and we greeted her.

"Okay, please sit down." The teacher said, we all sat down and began focusing on the teacher.

"I have an announcement. Foundation day is coming and the Headmistress wants everyone to make their own booths. Please, Mr. Choi Soobin you're in charge to tell me everything you guys planned, okay? Is there any question about this?" The teacher asked, ooh fun.

Kyline raised her hand. "Yes, Ms. Nakamura?" the teacher said, Kyline stood up from her seat.

"When will it happen?" Ky asked, then sat up again. "This will happen, Next week, Thursday and Friday. Please, be prepared everyone." the teacher said, we all nodded.

"Now, let's move on and let's tackle about our new lesson for today." the teacher said, all of us started getting our things from our bag.

-•-

"Guys! Quiet!" Soobin yelled, everyone then went silent. "Alright, now let's think of our plan about our booth for the foundation day." Soobin said.

"Any suggestions?" Soobin added, one of our classmates raised her hand and Soobin pointed at her. "How about a Face Painting Booth?" Winter said, Soobin nodded while Taehyun write it on the board.

"A Photo Booth will be good as well." Hannah said, Taehyun then write it on the board.

"A Horror Booth!" Felix suggested, Taehyun wrote it down. "Is that it everyone?" Soobin asked, we all said 'yes'.

"Then let's vote now. Who wants a Face Painting Booth?" Soobin asked, a few people raised their hands. I think I want the Horror Booth more.

"How about a Photo Booth?" some of them also raised their hands including Kyline, Jena, Yeonjun, and Kai.

"Horror Booth?" the rest who didn't vote raised their hands including me and Beomgyu. Yay! We won! "It's settled then. Horror Booth it is." Soobin said, all of us clapped.

"Who wants to scare people?" Soobin asked, some people raised their hands. "Me! I want to be Annabelle!" Ryujin said, Taehyun then started writing on the paper.

"So, then the rest of us who didn't raised their hands will help for the decoration. I will chat all the things we need later." Soobin said, we all nodded.

"Cleaners, make sure that the room is clean. Dismissed." Soobin added, all of our classmates stand up while I waited for them to be gone since I'm one of the cleaners.

"Why are you still here?" I asked Beomgyu, he's not the cleaners but he's still here. "I'm waiting for you." he said, oh... I nodded.

I stood up and get one of the broom and started cleaning, it's kinda awkward though. I don't know why. I started wiping the blackboard but I can't seem to reach the top one.

I groaned but I felt someone hands. I looked at the person and it was Beomgyu. He's not looking at me but why is he kind of attractive?

When he looked at me, I cleared my throat. "Thanks." I said and looked away, I think I'm blushing. It's kind of hot you know.

I'm finished cleaning and I looked at Beomgyu. "Hey, I'm done." I said, he nodded as he get his bag from our table. I also get my bag and we closed the door of our room.

We started walking in silent once again. It wasn't awkward and uncomfortable but rather comfortable.

After a long walk, we finally arrived at my house. "Thank you again, Beomgyu. See you tomorrow!" I said, he smiled and hug me.

Oh shit. I hugged him back. "Bye Bye, Eya! See you tomorrow!" he said and waved at me. I waved back until he faded away. I sighed and entered the house.