15

Delta

I needed to get it off my chest, tell him how frustrating it was with him strutting around being all 'Grant'. So when he silently put his hat onto my head? Part of me wondered just whether I was up for the challenge.

It's just for one night. Nothing will change. We both seem to be in need of a pick me up - or rather a dick me up in this circumstance. Fuck the tension that's been building between us away and then move on. I'm fine with it being a one time thing.

My teeth graze my bottom lip slightly as I study him. There's another tattoo that I can make out poking out from under the collar of his t'shirt, and there's no doubt it's a large one on onside of his chest.

I'm gonna need to be making my mark on that one too...

"What about Emmy?" I ask quietly as we make our way upstairs.

"There could be an avalanche and that kid wouldn't wake up. I'm sure a bit of screaming from you will be fine". He replies and I know full well I'll be doing plenty of that tonight.

We make it to his room, and as soon as the door closes, we're on one another, hands, lips, bodies. I take the hat off and tug my top over my head, putting the hat back on while he strips down, dragging my jeans over my hips and letting them fall until I step out of them. He's on his knees now, thumb caressing the thin fabric of my panties until it brushes over my core. I'm already damp and he knows it's because of him, which is why he looks like Christmas has come early.

If anyone's coming early then it's me, because now he pulls the fabric to one side and runs a finger up and down my slit, then bringing it to his mouth and sucking it clean. "Please..." I murmur, his hand ripping the panties clean off so I'm there for the taking.

"'Please' what Doll? You've gotta tell me what you want?"

"You..."

He chuckles and then lifts me up, carrying me to the bed and setting me down at the end of it. "Open those legs for me and let me see what's mine". He growls as I can feel myself already growing wetter from his words. They spread for him in an instant and his face disappears between them, tongue beginning to lap at me. My hands grab at his hair pushing his face further against me while I feel two fingers slide and begin to pump. "Look at you, filthy girl", he smirks against one of my inner thighs. "Guessing no one's had you this way for a while".

I throw my head back and shake it, "No..." I find the word I can finally pant out while he devours me. I can feel the onset of an orgasm building inside of me as he does, my hips beginning to move a little against his face. "Deeper..." He pushes a third finger into me. My hands grasp at his hair more and tug it as his pace quickens now, fingers pumping into me as I can feel myself clench around them.

Then he withdraws them and needless to say I moan out my frustration.

Grant chuckles and shakes his head. "Plenty more where that came from Doll, but you're not ready to come yet, at least for me you're not". Bringing his fingers to my mouth. "Open up, and suck".

I do, sucking the taste of me from him before he gets up, releasing himself from his pants and getting onto the bed, setting me down onto him in front of his cock. I wonder how the fuck I'm going to take all of him, but I like a challenge, and he is certainly one. He sits up as one of my hands wrap around him and begin to gently pump. My confidence is building now he's almost had me shaking on his mouth and with the tip of him already glistening with pre cum, I swipe my thumb over it before wiping it across my bottom lip - my tongue licking it off to taste him.

His eyes are on mine as I do this and he now shakes his head slowly. "You're gonna make me explode before we've barely got started".

"You'd like that wouldn't you? Exploding up my stomach..." I smirk.

"Perhaps later on I will, but first I wanna see you filled up with me". He says as he brings his lips to mine again and kisses me hungrily, his tongue pushing it's way into my mouth. My hand pumps more at him, cock hard in my grasp. I move slightly so as I can brush the tip of him over my clit, lifting myself as he helps to lower me onto him.

Both our moans fill the bedroom as I sink down the length of him, inch by inch. "I...don't think I..." I can't even get my words out as my head spins.

"Not even halfway in and you're already drunk on my cock". He growls lightly and pushes me down more as I gasp out. "Go on, I know you can take all of me, Doll". I sink further onto him until he's fully inside. "See?" He says, leaning up to the shell of my ear, "Look how pretty you are impaled on my cock".

My eyes cast themselves down as I begin to move on him, my hand sliding to my abdomen and feeling just how deep he is. We begin to pick up the pace, his hands slide around to my back, my own caressing my nipples. The tension is beginning to build against as I move more, and faster, hips bucking against him. Then I feel his thumb circle my clit and it sends me more into a frenzy. "I'm gonna come..." I moan out as he takes his thumb away and then says. "Eyes on me Doll. Let me see you as you soak me".

My eyes meet his own, which only makes it more intense as I come apart around him, shouting his name just as he wants, then feeling him spurt inside of me until we're both left a panting, sweaty mess against one another. Grant leans up, knocking the hat off my head and then pulls me down onto him, rolling me over and then slowly withdrawing for inside of me.

Already I miss the feel of him, but it subsides as he trails his tongue all over my body, taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking gently. Once he's released it, his mouth moves over mine once more before he looks down at me.

"Now, lets see just how good you look for me on your hands and knees".