23

Delta

Saturday night, and I've been subjected to so much Cocomelon today that it is now constantly embedded into my brain, but Emmy enjoys it so I can't complain. She crashed out for the night earlier, but I didn't realise I was sat for an hour afterwards with the Cocomelon songs as the soundtrack to my evening.

Must be all the wine I've currently consumed.

Right now though? I'm swaying around to some Luke Combs and debating an early night. Steve isn't home until tomorrow evening and I'm missing him like mad - even though it's only been a couple of days. Perhaps that's why I'm getting a little merry tonight - because I have nothing better to do.

I close my eyes and let the music take me, draining my glass and feeling relaxed.

Until I feel a pair of hands around my waist...

"Dolly..."

I gasp and turn, seeing Steve now smirking at me before he leans in and kisses me gently. "You're home early?" I say a little shocked as I pull away, but he keeps me close and slowly dances with me.

"Caught an earlier flight. I just wanted to be home". He says. "And your underwear pictures were driving me wild".

I take his hat from his head and put it on. "Welcome home, cowboy".

"Tease". He murmurs and leans in for another kiss - his hands finding their way under my dress and to my panties. "Haven't had you in front of this fireplace yet..."

My head is all fuzzy and I drape my arms around the back of his neck. "First time for everything...."

Without hesitation, we're shedding clothes and sinking down onto the rug that's in front of the large fireplace. Steve leans over me so as I can take him in my mouth while he sucks on my clit, his hips slowly moving as I suck and pump at him - my legs spread wider as he laps away, his fingers moving in and out.

I can feel myself almost at the edge, before he stops and withdraws both his mouth and fingers - much to my dismay.

He then removes himself from my mouth as I sit up. "Wha..." I start but am interrupted as he pulls me up and onto his lap, lips crashing onto mine.

"Tonight you're gonna ride me so hard I'll be putting you away wet".

I don't waste anytime in lifting myself up so I can slide onto him, my head rolling back slightly at the feel of him after a few days of being without. He takes this opportunity to bite my neck, sucking it so as he can mark me for all to see.

"Fuck, yes". I moan as I begin to move on him once he's all the way in.

"You're always so fucking tight for me...the perfect fit". He utters while I ride him, beginning to pick up the pace more. His cock swells more inside of me and it makes me tighten more around him. His hands knees at my breasts, fingers gently rolling my nipples between them as I find myself moaning so loud that I surprise myself.

He's close, I can tell that much because I am as well. I just don't expect him to suddenly lift me off and throw me to my hands and knees before he pulls my hips up, thrusting hard into me from behind. The animal in him clearly riled up. He pushes my head down into the rug and my nails dig into it, feeling myself about to come everywhere.

"Steve...I..."

"Not yet. Not until I tell you too". He growls his order, thrusting so hard that the only sound his skin slapping against skin.

"I can't...".

He continues to slam against me, his cock hitting my cervix. "I'm gonna have you make such a mess".

Oh god yes please.

I try and hold off for as long as I can until I come apart with a cry of his name, his hands tugging my hair and then feeling the familiar hot ropes of cum begin to fill me until I'm heavy with him.

My whole body is shaking, gasping for breath as he rests his forehead against my back for a moment. He stays inside for a few minutes and then slowly pulls out. His release and mine seeping out and down the inside of my thighs. 

I roll into my back as we collapse against one another lips meeting hungrily again as though we're still ravenous.

And we are - for each other.

"Missed you, Doll". He says and pushes some hair back from my face. My hand runs down his bearded cheeks, the burn between my thighs feeling glorious.

"Missed you too. Although perhaps you should go away more often if this is what I get when you come home?"

He laughs lightly and the go to grab a blanket and some pillows to make it more comfortable for us. "They offered me the part". He says once we're enraged together again, the fire roaring away.

It's quite aesthetic really.

I lift my head slightly to look up at him. "What did you decide?"

He stares up at the ceiling. One arm behind his head to prop it up slightly. "I said yes..."

I blink. "What?"

"I said yes". He turns his head to look at me. "Filming starts beginning of next year. 12 weeks but I can be back and forth as it's not too far from home. Anything a long way and I told them to count me out. So we went through everything and that's it. Just gotta get used to being back and hope that it's worth it. They're also keeping my casting secret right up to the last minute when the trailer's released".

I lean over and kiss him. "You're gonna be great".

"I hope so, because if I'm not then at least I know that I'm better off as a grumpy ranch owner". He laughs again. "Think it's my best role to date".

I shake my head at this. "No. I think being a Dilfy cowboy is better. So much so that I might start calling you 'daddy' myself".

"Oh geez, please no" he mutters with a smile and holds me closer. "We should get some sleep. Otherwise we'll be dead on our feet tomorrow".

I throw him a mischievous smile. "You might be, but you know full well that after what you just did to me? That I'll barely be able to stand, let alone walk".

Of course I'm right, because the next morning I'm practically hobbling around all day.