18

Steve

"What are you doing?" Delta asks as I grab her from behind and clamp my hand over her mouth. It's been a week of sneaking around and trying to keep what we have on the lowdown for now. Although it's proving harder than I first thought considering I just want to take her every time I see her.

"Sam and buck have gone to lunch for an hour, which means I have time to devour my own". I murmur in her ear as she moans a little against my hand. Lips brushing against my palm". Where's Emmy?" I ask taking it away.

She leans back against me, already I'm hard and she can feel it. "Napping. So we have time".

Better grab onto that railing there, because nothing's stopping me from fucking you right here on this porch right now". I tell her, my hand sliding into her leggings as she now leans forward against the railing that runs around the porch. My fingers work their way inside of her, stretching her and then beginning to pump. She moves against them, fucking my hand until I feel her tighten. "Oh god..." she breathes.

"You feel so damn tight, Doll". I tell her, dragging my fingers out and swirling them around her clit. She slowly begins to shake against me and then comes whispering my name.

I'll have her screaming it by the end of lunch...

Pulling her leggings and panties down I lean her forward more, releasing myself from my pants and then lining up - pushing myself into her slowly. Her legs spread a little more and she grips onto the railing. "Go on". She urges me to be fully inside of her and I thrust into her all the way, causing her to yelp.

"Hard, please". She begs. "God I love it when you're rough with me".

So do I sweetheart. So do I.

I keep my hands on her waist, fingers digging into her skin knowing it'll bruise - but at least then she's marked as mine.

She comes, pussy clamped tight around me and shaking with the scream of my name as she does. Just the sound she makes is enough to make me fill her up deep inside of her, until both of us are breathing raggedly and trying to recover. "Fuck". I mutter as I kiss down her spine, waiting a few moments before easing out of her.

With a devious little smirk, she hoists her panties back up. "Just so that I can be full of you all day".
If I had enough in me then I'd explode again. Instead I just kiss her gently, pulling my jeans back up and feeling aware that she's watching. Her teeth graze her bottom lip. "Plus...I think that belts not getting enough use..."

"Are you trying to make me drop everything this afternoon to keep you in my bed".

"It wouldn't take much, but considering the cattle and horses need you more than I do? I guess you're gonna have to prioritise - which means you've gotta wait cowboy".

I kiss her more this time, keep her pressed against with me one arm and then nibbling that damn bottom lip of hers. "You fucking tease".

"Pussy drunk, Steve?" She enquires innocently.

"I was from moment I first got into your panties".

Delta laughs lightly at this. "Well perhaps I should order a couple more sets for you to enjoy? Considering you keep ruining the ones I have".

"No fun if they're not made to be ripped from you". I smirk and check my watch. "I gotta grab something to eat before the two idiots get back".

I'm not surprised as she sits down on the edge of one of the seats and opens her legs wide for me. "Dig in cowboy".

**

"I wanted to ask you something". Bucky says as we put the horses away that evening.

"Go on".

He pauses for a moment. "I was wondering whether Nat and I could have the wedding reception here after? Say no if you want obviously, but we're struggling to find somewhere that's perfect to celebrate after".

I smile at him. "Buck, you don't need to ask - we could even rework that barn that needs fixing up so we can get everyone in. If it rains no one will get wet then either".

His face lights up. "You'd let us?"

"Sure". I shrug. "It's your big day, do what you guys want with it and I'll help out any way I can".

"Thanks pal". He claps me on the shoulder and looks at me. "Something's changed about you lately - can't quite tell what though".

Probably because I'm getting my dick soaked at every given opportunity by my kid's nanny, but I don't tell him that.

"Probably because I told Delta about who I am - y'know, the relief and stuff. At least I don't have to be all pent up and anxious about it around her now".

"Hey, we knew she'd take it well. She's not malicious - in fact I'd say that she's been good to have around and not just for Emmy, but you too".

I shrug it off. "Perhaps".

You're a big fat liar...

"Anyway I gotta get home, date night". Bucky says, closing the last stall and looking at me. "I meant what I said though, Delta's been good for you"

"Goodnight Buck". I roll my eyes.

At least I can keep something new and more sacred to myself for a while than just my child. And it's going back and finding Delta waiting for me at home.