2.

The rest of the night was a blur, I found myself in my room with George, and Dream?

The sun was just rising, I looked at my phone , it was 8am.

"What the fuck?" I tried sitting up, then I noticed a weight on my chest, I looked down and I saw a ravenette laying on me under the covers.

My breathing became heavy, it was sapnap. FUCKING SAPNAP.
He was laying between my legs, his arms wrapped loosely around my waist.

"Fuck" I muttered

He looked up at me and smiled.

Oh no...he's awake. What do I do what do I do whatdoido

"Umm-"

"How did you sleep dear?" He asked getting up

"Good.. what about you?" I asked, trying not to freak out

He stood up finally and ,he had no shirt on...

He noticed my expression, then laughed
"Chill it was just hot at night"

"Oh okay" I let out a relieved sigh.

He grabbed my hand , after putting on his shirt ofcourse,and pulled me to my feet, then picked me up bridal style and started walking downstairs.

I was shocked, what the honk is going on???

When we reached the kitchen he put me on the counter and started making breakfast for everyone, I suppose.

"Hey, sap, what happened... yesterday?"

"We got drunk and kissed, then you told me how your dad left you and we kissed some more, we got to know eachother, like we told eachother everything about ourselves. we got Dream and George and went home, then to sleep, you also gave me your number."

"Oh." Was all I said.

He gave me a smile then pecked my lips
"Breakfast is ready"

"I'm not really hungry, I never eat in the morning "

"Oh?" He went to the fridge and poured me a glass of orange juice, then handed it to me
"Here's your breakfast."

I took it from him and drank all of it in one go. "Thanks."

"No problem" he said then watched as Dream and George walked downstairs, both looking like they just woke up from their grave

"What happened to you?" I asked, I genuinely don't know what they did while we where drinking

"Don't even ask. we only slept for like 3 hours."

"That makes sense." I said, laughing a little

Sapnap was staring at me as he ate his food, I found it cute.

George and Dream ate too, then we cleaned the house. After we finished, my phone rang.

It was my dad. I hesitantly picked up.
"Karl, I'm not going home, you know that right?"

"Uh, yeah" I said, kinda confused

"The house and all is yours, it's already under your name. I took care of it, there's a safe in my room with enough money for you, I just don't care anymore about you, take care of yourself." With that , he hang up.

"Fucking asshole."

The others where looking at me confused.

"He's not coming home."

"Wot?"

"George. I said he's not coming home." I said ,sitting down text to sapnap on the couch.

"Oh. I'm sorry Karl, we're here for you" he said with a smile.

I smiled back then hugged Sapnap, for whatever reason, I feel safe with him. Like I can tell him everything. Like I've known him for years.

He wrapped an arm around my waist, then pulled me closer.

George smirked.

I gave him a "shut up before I kill you" look, which he knew, we have our own language.

He looked away giggling.

This bitch.

We decided to play board games until lunchtime.

I made lunch and now everyone ate. We watched a movie while cuddling, then talked about everything and Nothing.

"I don't want to go to school." I groaned.

"Same" everyone said, I giggled at
that.
"It's boring."

"Well, we're about to graduate." Dream said then pecked Georges lips.
Sometimes I'm really jealous of what they have.
"Yeaah."

I got up and went to my room, then changed into some sweatpants and an oversized hoodie.
I heard my door open and I saw Sapnap standing there, holding a hoodie in his hands
"Do you want mine instead?"

"YESS!!" I took mine off in a second then put his on. It covered half of my thighs, it was pretty comfortable, the arm parts were really long though.

"You look cute."

"Thank you." I said with a warm smile. He held my hand and we walked downstairs, his hands are so big and I love them.

"What a cute coupleee" George Sang, Dream rolled his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up." I said then sat on the floor, I layd down, it was cold. I liked it.

Sapnap sat beside me and started rubbing my thighs.

His hands felt so good. They where huge. I fit my hands in his, mines where a lot smaller. He smiled, I smiled too.

I sat up and pecked his lips.

He cupped my jaw and kissed me, I kissed back, he pulled me into his lap, I gasped and he slid his tounge into my mouth. He explored every inch of it while I just hugged his neck, enjoying it. I pulled away and shoved my head in the crook of his neck.

He kissed my forehead then started talking with dream about some stupid shit.

Did this mean Anything to him??..
Who am I to him?
What if he's just playing with me? What if he's using me?
What if I'm not enough?
What if he wants more?
What if he's gonna find someone else?
What if he's going to just leave me?
What if he doesn't even love me?
What if he's going to ask someone else out?

What if he'll beat me like my dad did with my mom?
What if I'm gonna end up alone?
What if I'm gonna be heartbroken?
What if-

"Karl?"

"Hm?"

"I love you." Sapnap said.

"... I love you too."

__________________________________

Words:969