6.

Warning😦: heated scene🙌‼️‼️

_____
I woke up to very loud music. I was on the couch, alone.

"The honk?"

I got up and walked over to the kitchen. Dream was cooking and he had the loud music on. When he saw me he turned it off ,then faced me
"Rise and shine."

"Hi I guess, where's sap?" I asked fidgeting with the hem of my hoodie- well, technically Sapnap's.

"He's in the backyard" Dream said then Turned his music back on.

I made my way to the backdoor and opened it.

he was just sitting in the grass, reading a book. When he heard the door open he looked up, when he saw me his expression became more soft.

I smiled then made my way over to him.
He was sitting crisscross applesauce so I just sat down next to him.
"You're so pretty Karl" he said after staring at me for a while.

I smiled and started rubbing his slightly pink cheek with my thumb, looking into his eyes.

It was slowly becoming night time, the birds stopped chirping, and the moon started to show itself, the stars did too.

We both layd down and stared at the big night sky.

"You know karl, the stars are beautiful. But you're way more prettier." He whispered, his voice was soft, and full of love.

"Stop making me blush!!" I hit him playfully on the arm and he pulled me closer to him. I put one of my legs around his waist and he slowly, and carefully caressed it. I looked him in the eyes and I could get lost in them. They're so pretty and just, full of emotions.
My eyes started to wonder to his lips, I resisted in kissing him, but I finally gave in and got closer.

I kissed his lips one time, gently, then pulled away.
"You're perfect Sapnap."

"No Karl, you are."

I giggled and kissed him. Not caring how I sounded I got closer to him( if that's possible.) and started playing with his hair under his cap. I got enough of it blocking my way so I took it off, I kinda messed up his hair then kissed the top of his forehead.

I looked into his eyes once again and they where full of love, lust, and wanting.

I ran a finger over his soft pink lips, staring at it, wanting to kiss it.

I leaned in and kissed him. He grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling on it slightly, I let out a small whimper
"Fuck.." I sucked a breath in. "I'm Sorry"

"It's okay Karl, I love it. I want to hear the beautiful noises you can make."he said, smirking.

"Can you repeat that?" I said, acting dumb, but I was literally screaming on the inside

"I want you Karl" he said, "I want to hear the noises you make when I touch you."a bit more louder, but still calmly.

"What if someone will hear it?" I said, questioning my fucking existence at this point

"That will be the sweetest thing they hear then."

I crashed my lips against his and started making out with him, he slid his tounge into my mouth, exploring it, while rubbing little circles on my back, he grabbed my hips and sat up straight, making me sit on his lap.

"Sapnap"

"Yes love?"

"I want you. A lot actually, but I don't think I'm ready you know?"

"Yes Karl that's understandable, I don't want to rush you, you deserve the best, I'll wait for you" he said kissing my cheek

"Thank you sapnap. I love you"

"I love you too" he smiled.

We got up and went inside. Dream and George where watching a movie on the couch, while me and Sapnap made food.

We made spuhgetthee(spagetti) , and then we ate.

"You're so sweet" Sapnap said as I was doing the dishes

"Why do you think that?" I asked , splashing some water on him

"You just are Karl." He said bending down and hugging my waist

"Hah, thank you."

He waited for me to finish the dishes, then we took a shower, Sapnap going first, since I always take long, then We changed, and we both layd down on the guest rooms bed.

I snuggled up to Sapnap's side, he literally just put me on top of him, he wasn't wearing a shirt so i ran my fingers over his abs and chest.

I looked at him, asking for permission.

He nodded then I kinda lovered myself and kissed his chest. I started sucking on it, and also biting it.  While I was doing that, he played with my hair. I left purple marks on him, no one touches my man.

When I finished my art piece I rested my head on his chest.

He smelled like caramel.
I love it. He kissed my forehead before closing his eyes.

I stared at his relaxed face, even though hes asleep, he's still good looking.

I kissed his nosey and hugged him tightly.
He hugged me too with his strong arms, then whispered an I love you into my ear.

"I love you too." I said, then closed my eyes, falling asleep.
__________________________________
Words: 875
____

__________________________________Words: 875____