22.

TUESDAY
__________________________________

Going to bed on Monday was amazing. Knowing I will get to see him made me happy. he wanted to spend his first night at home and I respect that.
To be honest I even pitied myself for being so in love with him. Is there something I can do? Nah, I wouldn't do anything against it anyways. He is my everything. He makes me whole. He makes me feel like I can always look forward to something, someone. Him. He is my light in this very dark world and i praise everyone up in the sky for it.
He made me realize that I can love again. That I can trust someone with my whole heart again. He made me realize who I am. He made, and makes me happy in every way. He's the only person I ever wanted and needed. He is my moon.
__________________________________
When I woke up, I groaned in frustration, why did I have to wake up so early?
I know I love Nick more than Anything but waking up early kills me.
I lay there for a bit, not bothering to stay awake. So I fall back asleep quickly.

Until, I hear my door close with a click. I hear footsteps and a weight shifting beside me on the bed.
"Go away whoever you are." I pull the blanket over my torso, up until my neck and turn to my side, my body facing them.
They start caressing my face slowly.
"You sure about that flower?"

I slowly open my eyes and I smile.
"Hey." I say softly.

"Hi." He leans down and kisses my lips slowly.
He still smells like caramel , the sweetest one. His lips taste like they always do , bittersweet, and sour.

I start to kiss back and prop myself up on an elbow slowly and carefully.
He holds my chin with a hand and pulls me closer.
His tongue travels into my mouth and I do nothing to stop it. I love the feeling of his sweet tongue dancing around in my mouth.
He pulls away slowly, catching his breath.

"I love you." He leans his forehead against mine.

"I know. I do too."I let out a laugh
He smiles and pulls away, he looks into my eyes and his smile grows wider.
He holds my chin and pecks my lips.

I pull away and lay back on my bed, he giggles and I smile as I close my eyes.
I feel the weight of him shift from my bed, "where are you going?" I ask, my eyes still closed.

"Nowhere." He says with a soft giggle, and I feel him climbing on top of me, he sits on my lap , but he doesn't put all his weight onto me.
My eyes widen and I shift under him.
"What are you planning?" I ask , nervous.

He leans down to my ear.
"Nothing."he whispers, his hot breath tickling my skin.

"Then?" I ask panicking.
I wasn't scared or anything, just, I needed to get used to this much affection again.

"I missed seeing your nervous face." He giggles. " It's adorable"

"Shuut up" I cross my arms.

"What is it princess? Seems like you're blushing." He teases.

"How could I not? Youre insanely hot." I say simply and sit up, with him still on top of me.
I lean in and I place a kiss on his lips, I grab his waist with both of my hands and I pull him closer.

"I should be the one under you."
He pulls away.

"You got yourself in this situation  idiot."

"That's true." He says and gets off of me.

He stands beside the bed and I nook up at him.
He's literally so handsome. He's wearing black cargos and a purple shirt.

I smile at him and I sit up.
He pulls me to my feet and kisses me.
I kiss back and I pull away quickly.
I cross my arms and I sigh.
"Will you let me change?."

He nods and steps away from me.
I go to my closet and I fish out some random clothes , I put them on and I pull Sapnap down the stairs towards the kitchen.
My mom and Jess are already there drinking coffee. Sapnap's eyes widen ,but I still pull him towards them.
"Jess!?" He sits down with a surprised look on his face.

"Nick!? What are you doing here?" She gets up and quickly hugs Sapnap.

"Nothing just, at my boyfriends house, you know." He says nervously.

"I didn't even know you were karl's boyfriend! Woah, you got a pretty boy for yourself!" She giggles as she sits down next to my mom.

I sit there awkwardly, and stare at them, my mom does the same.
"How do you guys know each other?"I ask.

"Jess is my mom's step sister" sapnap smile and holds my hand.

"Ooh! I get it now." I laugh awkwardly and I look at his hand in mine.

"What do you guys want for lunch?" My mom asks as she gets up.

"Lunch? I slept that much?" I sigh

My mom nods and I giggle.
"What about some good ol' spaghetti?"

"Sure! I'll go make it." My mom smiles and starts making it.

We talk a little with Jess about old embarrassing memories of Sap and we laugh a lot. I mean, me and Jess. Sapnap was very embarrassed.
My mom also laughed a little when she overheard what we were talking about. At some point Jess went helping her and I found it very adorable. I'm happy they're happy.
When they finish making the food, we start to eat.
__________________________________
"You sleeping over right?"

"Mhm." He hums as he holds my waist.
We are laying on my bed and we're looking at the sunset through my window. It's just as beautiful as him.
He's prettier though.

"You know" he starts talking after a while. "I love you so much and I can't imagine myself with anyone else. You showed me what true love is like. You make me whole Karl, you're my sun."

I smile and I lean in to kiss him.
I pull away after a minute and my smile grows wider.
"You're my moon."

We both giggle and he pulls me even closer.
He lays his head on my chest and closes his eyes. I place my hand on top of his head and I start playing with his hair as he lets soft snores out.
I also close my eyes after turning off my bedside lamp and I fall asleep beside the boy I always adored. The boy who is drooling on my chest.
__________________________________Worrs:1114

To the eeeeenndd

IF YOU MARRY ME
WOULD YOU BURY ME?
WOULD YOU CARRY ME TO THE END???

Last chapter in next! Coming soon.:D