19.

WEDNESDAY
__________________________________

It's been three days ,  four more to go. It's actually, not that bad.
I miss him, but it's not that bad.
I'm at the tree house. Since Sapnap left I didn't really leave it. I started to actually write a song for Sapnap but it was already getting dark and I didn't have much.
I grabbed my guitar , plugged it into my amp and started to strum. The strumming turned into chords, I only had some of the lyrics, but I started singing.

"Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you."

"And everything you do.
Yeah, they were all yellow"

"I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do"

"And it was called Yellow
So then I took my turn
Oh, what a thing to have done,
And it was all yellow"

"Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
And you know, you know I love you so
You know I love you so"

I quickly grabbed my notebook and scribbled down the lyrics.
As well as the tabs.

"That was awesome dude." George said as he walked towards me.

"Why are you here? It's 8pm, you should be home." I say, as I sit on the couch,pulling my knees knees to my chest. A smile splattered around my face.

"I just wanted to check up on you, chill." He sat down next to me.

"Yeah? Why aren't you checking up on dream?" I smirk.

"Shut up!" He hits my arm playfully. "He's not home right now."

"What do you mean? He's not in Europe. Sapnap said he might not go." I crack my knuckles.

"Yeah he's not, he's at his grandparents. He said he'll be back next week." George sighs.
"And please don't do that. I hate the sound of it." He makes a disgusted face.

"Okay, my bad." I say and lean my head back.
"Sooo?"

"Can I stay the night? I like your tree house." He smiles.

"Of course!.. looks like we're both bitchless for this week." I laugh. I then put my guitar on the floor next to me.

"Seems like it." George laughs as well. "You wanna go somewhere?" He asks.

"Um, sure but we should get back by midnight."

"Oh? Well umm, i don't know what you thought I meant but I was gonna ask if you wanted to go to Europe. You know, to see your boyfriends match."

"What? You'd do that for me?" I ask, completely blown away by my best friends kindness.

"Of course. If you want to, we can go." He says with a sheepish smile.

"I don't think we should go. He's probably busy with practice, we didn't talk much. Plus I'm planning on showing him the song I wrote when he comes back, until then I have some plans back here." I  start fidgeting with the hem of my colourblock hoodie. "Are you mad?"

"Why would I be? Dummy! It was just a thought, plus I don't think Dream would be happy." He laughs.

I nod and smile. "We should at least go somewhere and have fun, dont you think?"

"Sure, let's go to mines first, I have to grab clothes and stuff." He says and I nod, we both get up, and start walking down the staircase. We go inside and I change into black cargos and a black tight shirt. I put my freshly bought cigarettes into my pocket and I go downstairs. My mom and George were sitting on the couch and talking.
"You brought your skateboard right?" I asked.