8.

Warning:
Homophobia:{
F slur
______________________________________

The next day I woke up with a literal pain in my ass, the honk. Never knew it would be this painful
"Sapnap!!!"

"Yes love?"

"I want to go shopping, or maybe to build a bear. We could get matching plushies, and clothes! And and.. a lot of things!"

"Ofcourse we can darling, do you want me to help you dress up?"

"Yes please, can you give me your blue hoodie I love?"

"Yes, I can." He said and for up to get it from his backpack? I never saw him bring that.
"Oh and sweatpants maybe? It's a little chilly outside"

He helped me dress up and he dressed up too.
We said bye to George and Dream, who heard all that happened last night apparently, and then we got in Sapnap's Tesla, then we drove to a mall that has a build a bear in it.

We entered the shop, which was hard for me, since I was in a bit of a pain hahahaaaa

We both looked through the plushies, holding hands.

We spotted a shark and a dinosaur plushie. And we got them.

We gave them to the girl one by one so she can stuff them.

I was the first one, she told me to chose a little heart and I did, she told me to kiss it, so I did that too. I put it in my shark, then she sewed it up. Then it was Sapnap's turn. He did the same as I did, then we got to name them. I named mine Sapnap. Sapnap named his dinosaur, Karl. He's so sweet
When we paid for your babies we left build a bear and went to get some matching clothes.
We got hoodies that say "I love my boyfriend", and we put them on.

We walked in the mall for a while until I spotted a jewelry store.
"Can we go to that store?" I pointed at it. "We could get some Matching rings and stuff "

Sapnap happily nodded and we made our way over to the store. We entered and a lady walked up to us.

"Um, hello boys, how can I help?" She asked , then looked at our hoodies.
She scoffed.
"You shouldn't wear that in public."

"Why is that ma'am?" I asked

"Because it's sick. It's not right. It's a sin. Being gay is disgusting."

I looked at Sapnap nervously, I squeezed his hand, "can we just go?" I whispered

"Faggots." The lady muttered under her breath

"Yes. We can, but one more thing "
He said, then pulled me close and kissed me.

The lady Infront of us scoffed again before walking away, what a bitch.

We walked away aswell. Into a different jewelry store.

When we entered, we where greeted by a boy, he was short and he had a trans pin on his shirt.
"Welcome to our shop! How can I help you?"

"We would like to get matching rings if thats okay?" I asked, smiling at him.
"You're really handsome by the way, I like your pin"

The boy smiled, then nodded "follow me, also thank you."

I smiled at Sapnap, he smiled at me too. "You're so sweet Karl "he whispered to me as we where following the boy around the shop, who was showing us a lot of matching things.

We ended up getting two pairs of matching rings, and also , matching necklaces, with a shark and dinosaur, I gave the shark to sapnap, and I had the dinosaur.

We started to walk out of the mall, but then Sapnap saw something and grabbed my hand, then dragged me in a direction.

When he stopped I looked around, we where in front of a flower store.

He entered and I went inside after him.

He was already checking out when went up to him, I looked around the flowers, they where really pretty. I saw some plushies too on a shelf, all kinds of ones.

Sapnap turned to me and then he singaled for me to go out, and he mouthed an "I'll follow you".
So I did.

He did follow me after a minute, and he hid the thing he bought behind his back.

"What did you buy love?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Flowers, flowers for you." He said, and revealed the beautiful sunflowers he got.

I smiled and took them from him. They smelled amazing, "thank you, you're so cute!" I said happily.
"Can we go home now though?I'm pretty tired and.. my ass hurts" I whispered the last part, so no one hears it.

He giggled and nodded, he grabbed my hand and we walked to his car, chatting about his plans for today.

He wanted to go to the beach, and I agreed, it's a great idea.
But we went home first.
We sang along to a few songs of a playlist he made for us.

"Hey sap, is that okay if we stay home?"I asked, kind of embarrassed.

"Ofcourse, why though?" He asked, he sounded concerned

"I just want to stay home and watch movies. If that's okay because like yeah..."

"Ofcourse it's okay love!" He placed a hand on my thigh "we can go home and watch movies." He said in a sweet sounding tone.
We went home, and I could barely sit down on the couch, the car ride was painful enough already, so I layd down, after putting my flowers in a vase ofcourse, then cuddled my shark.
Sapnap sat on the floor Infront of Me with his dinosaur beside him, I took off his cap and started playing with his hair.
"What do you want to watch love?"
He asked, tilting his head back and
looking up at me

"I don't knooow" I groaned "maybe fear street again?"

He nodded and we started the first chapter,the both of us silently watching.

I threw a pillow next to sapnap and sat down on it, it hurt, but not a lot.

I layd my head on his lap and watched the movie silently again.

He kissed the side of my face and I let out a laugh
He started to kiss all over my face and I became red as a Tomato. He was whispering sweet words into my ear.

"You're so needy Sapnap."
I said with a giggle.

"You should giggle and laugh more. I love the way you sound."

"Thank you." I smiled, wow.

I sat up and kissed his face. Then he gently placed his hand on my right cheek, looking into my eyes, asking for permission.
I gave him a small nod and he leaned in. And then, kissed me.

He then gave a little kissy on my nose, and then smiled.
"You're so pretty. And you taste really good."

I smiled at him, "idiot."

"I'm serious Karl, you're so pretty"

"Thank you, that's really sweet."

"You deserve the best." He kissed my hand, then interlocked our fingers, and put our hands in his lap, smiling as he watched the Movie.
"I love you, my little shark."

"I love you too Sap."
__________________________________

Words:1187