23.(THE END)

"You seem nervous." Dream whispers a few feet away from Sapnap.
"How could I be not when im about to marry the love of my live!?" He whispers, just so Dream can hear it. Dream laughs and Sapnap rolls his eyes.
Karl is standing next to him awkwardly,
He clears his throat and everyone stands up in the room.
Karl turns to the table in front of them and begins.

(IF YOU KNOW WHERE THE FOLLOWING LINES ARE FROM, LETS RECREATE IT. <3)

"With this hand I will lift your sorrows." He raises his right hand.
"Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine." Sapnap continues, and picks the cup up.
"With this candle, I will light your way in darkness. " Karl lights the candle on the table using another one, and both of them places the items on the table.
"With this ring, I ask you to be mine." They say together, and they both get each others rings, and slip them onto each others finger.
They look into each others eyes and lean in slowly.
They share a quick kiss and part after a few minutes.
Karl smiles and leans his forehead against Sapnap's.
Both of them feel the happiest they have ever been.
__________________________________
___
|sapnap's pov.|

I stand up quickly and I raise my glass.
"To my beautiful husband. He showed me what true love was and teached me how to be me. He was never afraid to show his true self and I love that in him.
He's everything I ever wanted and I'm obsessed with him. I love everything about him to be honest." I giggle and continue. "And I'm thankful to have him."
I take a sip from my glass and I put it down.,
"Karl, I love you with everything I have and I never want it to change." I say, as I it down next to my husband.

He kisses my cheek, a slight blush plastered around his face.
Our friends clap and cheer.
After that, they disappear to the dancefloor, like every other guest.
We follow close behind and I grab Karl's waist, pulling him closer. He places an arm around my shoulder, his other hand in mine.
"You know Karl, you're pretty short for your age." I tease.

"Shut up." He smiles.

We sway to the music in silence after that. Everything seems so perfect. Because it is.
Everything is perfect with Karl.
He's perfect, his body's perfect, everything in him is perfect.
He's literally the definition of perfect.
He's, the most dreamiest boy ever.

His black suit fits around his waist nicely, I squeeze it a little harder and I let out a cackle.
"You're so beautiful"

After the song, we cut the cake and sit down to eat and enjoy ourselves.
Kids are running around in the big yard and other grownups are drunkenly dancing. Teenagers are talking and laughing.
Everything is beautiful just like it was meant to be.
Karl is sitting on a chair , a big line in front of him waiting to be painted.
I walk up to him and give him a quick peck.
"When am I gonna get painted?"
I ask with a laugh.

"Go stand at the end of the line and wait." He smiles as he finishes painting a little girl. She wanted to be hello kitty.
I groan and walk to the end of the line. Like ten kids were in front of me.
I groan again and I stand there impatiently.
The first kid wanted to be batman. The second, Ariel, the third, hello kitty again, it was getting annoying and I just want my husband, is that a big thing to ask for???

When it's finally my turn, I sit on the chair facing my karl. We smile at each other.
"What do you want honey?" He asks sweetly.

"I don't know, you chose." I sit closer to him a little, and he begins painting on my face.

I watch all of his movements, how he bites his lip as he focuses.
I don't don't what he's painting on my face but I do not care. The night is almost over anyway.
I see him mess up, and groan in frustration.
I smile.