16.

last day together

Warning: smut(blowjob)
!!!!NEW COVER!!!!!!

______________________________________

I woke up facing my wall. At first, I was confused why Sapnap was in my bed. Then I remembered this is the last day we will be spending together before he goes to Europe.
It's Saturday. He goes tomorrow.
He's sleeping next to me, he's handsome like always. I sit up and check my phone.

1:43pm. Oh well.

I slowly get out of bed, careful not to wake up this sleeping gremlin.

I go downstairs and notice a piece of paper on the kitchen counter.

Good morning Karl!

I'm giving this day to you guys, have fun, there's food in the fridge:)
I'll be home by 9:D

-Mom

Oh well, that's great. I open the fridge and yeah, there is some food in there. I take the soup that my mom made the other day and warm it up.
When it's warm enough, i get myself a bowl of soup and eat. When I'm finished, I do the dishes and go upstairs.

Sapnap is still sleeping so I try to wake him up by sitting oh his waist and starting to tickle him.
He jolted up hitting my forehead with his nose.
"Oh Karl! I'm sorry, I didn't know you where there!" He apologizes and picks me up.
He walks out of my room as I hold my forehead.
He walks downstairs and puts me on the kitchen counter.
He stands between my legs and I wrap my arms around him.

"Say that you're sorry." I make a sad face

"I'm sorry" he pecks my Lips.

"It's okay" I giggle and pull him into a kiss by his neck, since my arms are still resting on his shoulders.

I stick my tounge into his mouth and he pulls away.
"Oh wow, I thought I was the dominant one?"

"My bad." I smile against his lips, and pull him back. Now he sticks his tounge into my mouth and starts exploring it. one of his hands are resting on my thigh and the other is around my waist.
My hand travels up to the back of his head, where I start playing with his long hair. It's always a mess when he wakes up.
He pulls me closer and let's go of my waist.
He holds my neck and pulls me by it now.
I quickly pull away.

"Don't do that..." I whispered

"Why?" He asks as he pulls me closer by my neck.

"Because. It's turning me on idiot!" I slap his hand away.

"My bad baby." He puts both of his hands on my waist, and starts kissing me again.
I pull away to look at him, his lips are swollen and red, so I bet mines are too. His eyes are fixed on my lips and he's pulling me closer (if that's possible) by my waist. I wrap my legs around his, and I feel SOMETHING, I giggle.

"Wow, okay"

"Hmm?" He hums.

"No! Don't pull this trick on me." I start kissing his neck.

"What trick, Baby?" He asks as he grabs my ass.

I pull away from him, "the humming and petnames! You want to rail me don't you?"