15.

Prom<3
Warning: LONG chapter
Sorry for misspellings
______________________________________

Today I woke up extra early. Around 8am...to clean the house. I wanted to surprise my mom because she has done a lot for me now. I cleaned my room first, I picked up the trash, and clothes from the floor that had been left in the corner of my room, they're all clean, but I was too lazy to put them away.

I folded them and put them away.
Then I went downstairs and cleaned the living room, and then I began cleaning the kitchen, I rearranged the fridge first because it was bugging me, then I cleaned the kitchen counter and the island too, I then started doing the dishes, I heard footsteps and I saw my mom coming into the kitchen, "morning mom" I smiled. "Coffee?"

"Yes please. " She says and sits down at the table.

I give her her coffee and finish doing the dishes. "We should go shopping." My mom says.
I nod my head and dry my hand off with a towel. "I'll go change and then we can go."
I do just that. I go upstairs and change into black baggy pants and also a black baggy shirt.
I go downstairs and wait for my mom. When she arrives we both get in her car.
"We should go grocery shopping first, then we can go get clothes and stuff." I say. My mom agrees and I nod. I put on some music and we sang along to some songs that we both knew.

When we arrived we got out and went inside the building. We grabbed a cart and I started pushing it while my mom put a lot of things in it. We payed and went outside to put them in the trunk. We did, and then we drove to the mall.

We went inside and we both started looking through the clothes, my mom got a bunch of dresses and shorts and stuff for summer. I did get some things for summer too. It was sometimes cold so I got a black baggy  zip up hoodie with L from death note on it. I thought for a minute and got one for Sapnap too.
I look at the time and it's already 5pm. Well... It did take a lot of time.

We go home and put the stuff away we just got. I wrap both our hoodies in wrapping paper as a little gift for when we're at prom and we get cold or something.
I go into the living room and I sit on the couch. My mom sits beside me with a smile on her face."tell me about Sapnap."

"Okay, well... He's, he's very sweet and caring and gentle. In every way. Hes very supportive and understanding. I love that he's always there for me and that he's touchy, like omg!!! He's always Holding my hand, or his hand is on my thighs or or just, on me?? Ya know? So yeah. I also like that he's good with kids, even tho he has no patience with them. He's also loud and I find that funny. He's very goofy haha. To be honest? Do I want anyone else? No. He's the best and I love everything about him. I love how he looks like and how he acts. I love how he uses his words and how he always tells me that he's proud of me after.. umm yeah, you know." I said the last part awkwardly, my mom giggled and nodded for me to continue.
"I also love the colour of his eyes. I love the colour of his lips, I love how tall he is and I love that he can carry me with ease. I love that he is happy most of the time. I love that he's not scared to talk about how he feels and I love that he loves me. I love that he makes me feel like me. I love that I can really be me when I'm with him, he just gets me. He understands me. He's everything I ever wanted.
And I also love that I can't stop loving him, and that I can never stay mad at him. I love that he knows when to stop, or when I'm uncomfortable, I love that he notices if I'm sad , even in the slightest. I love the way he says my name and the face he makes when he laughs, I love the way he always blinks twice before asking something, I love that he is him. And I love that he's not scared to show who I belong to. I love that he smells good all the time and that he gives me his clothes, I also love that he's comfortable enough with me to do that. Even though we only know eachother for like, three weeks. And I also love that we do cute things together, and that he introduced me to his parents, by the way, I think they like me. I like them aswell. I also think that they're proud of Sapnap, I am too.
I'm the proudest I can ever be. He's literally the football team's captain! He's also very good looking while he plays. I'm kinda sad that he's leaving tomorrow... But it's okay. We'll spend today and tomorrow together." I finish, just as my mom is about to fall asleep.