9.

Come on you know you like, little boys.<33

Warning: nsfw
Hair pulling
Petnames/nickames
(Blowjob)
_________

When we watched the movie we decided to make some food, I mean Sapnap did, he made food and we ate.

My ass pain got a little better so we went home, I mean to my house ofcourse.

I got out and got my things from the trunk, and went inside, then dropped my things off in my room. Sapnap did the same.

Sapnap layd on the couch and I layd between his legs, my head in his lap.
(Sus.)

Sapnap played with my hair and he even took a picture , it was really cute.

"Karl" he whispered.

"Yes, Nick?."

"You're literally the prettiest, sweetest, and dreamiest boy I know." He patted my head. The words felt unreal. No one ever said those things to me.

Anyone.

It warmed my heart, but it also made me feel weird. In a good way.

In a weird, but good way, yeah.

I closed my eyes and he started playing with my hair again, twirling it, pulling on it slightly.

When I'm with him, when I'm with Sapnap, I feel happier than I ever did with anyone else. He makes me the happiest little boy I could only dream of being like a week ago.
His touch is my favourite thing ever. When he touches me I feel loved, I feel like I'm wanted, when I'm not touched I feel like I'm unwanted, hated.
When he holds me, or hugs me, I feel safe.

when I'm with him, i feel like I can be me.

I feel like I'll never be judged for anything I do, I'll never be shouted at, I'll never be beaten up, ever again.

I let a few tears fall as he's holding me through it, he pulled me up so I can face him, he wiped my tears away with his thumb, but more and more came.

He hugged me tighter than before.
I hugged his chest tiglty too, in fear that he will just float away.
I cried harden than before when he placed gentle kisses on my forehead, then on my nose and lips.

"I love you Sapnap."

He kissed my forehead once more, and continued hugging me, whispering sweet things into my ear.

My breathing was fast and uneven.
My voice was shaky as I said it. But I did say it. "Sapnap..i- I want you to calm me down again like you did before."

"What do you mean, baby?"

"I want you to use me again" I said looking straight into his eyes, tears still flooding from mines.

"You're crying, you don't need pleasure, you need comfort right now darling"

"But I want you to use me again"

"Why?, is it that important?" He said rubbing circles on my back.

"Yes, I feel better that way, then I know you love me."

"Karl I don't need to fuck you to show my love for you."

"You do."

"Can I atleast suck you off then?" I asked sitting up straight.

"No Karl, not now." He said picking me up and walking to the kitchen with me.
He sat me on the counter top and poured a glass of water for me.
"Drink it" he said, holding one of my hands

I took the glass and drank the water, then tried to calm myself down.

No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't stop crying.

Sapnap picked me up again, and sat on the couch with me in his lap, he wrapped his strong arms around my waist.

He rubbed little circles on my pink, almost red cheeks.
He kissed me , hugged me and played with my hair while I cried, I still didn't tell him why,and he didn't even ask. He was just being there for me

He placed a hand on my cheek and pulled me closer, whispering an "I love you" against my lips.

"I love you too" I sniffled

"You're so cute Karl, I love you a looottt" he hugged my waist, pulling me closer to him, our chests already touching.

"You're so cute Nick. I love you a looottt" I copied him, making him smile.

He buried his face on my chest, breathing heavily.

"What's wrong Sapnap?" I asked, tilting his head so I can see his eyes. They where full of lust.

"It takes a lot of self control for me not to just shove my dick down your throat." He whispered

"Is that so?" I said , getting off of him.

He nodded. "You're so cute, it's turning me on, Karl."

"Is it?" I asked , getting on my knees between his legs.

"Yes." he said, pecking my lips.

I unzipped his pants and slid them off with his boxers, revealing his length.
Which was like, 14 inches or more.
(Real Wattpad size y'all)

I took the tip into my mouth and circled my tongue around it, he let out A little groan, I then took all into my mouth, which surprised him, I bobbed my head up and down and then I pulled off entirely, I placed a small kiss on his tip and took it into my mouth again, making little swallowing movements which seemed to drive him crazy.

(Crazy? I was crazy once-)

He placed a hand on the back of my head guiding it on the pace he wanted it to, he then started twirling my hair while I sucked him off, it sent vibrations down my spine , he pulled my hair slightly and I let out a loud but muffled moan.
"You're such a slut for me Karl " he said going deeper into my throat

I moaned and nodded my head heavily.

I bobbed my head faster and he came into my mouth, I swallowed all of his cum staring into his eyes.

"Good boy."

"I'm a good boy for you, Nick." I said , getting up from the floor.

He put his clothes back on and I sat beside him on the couch.
"I think I did great."

"Yes of course you did, you did the best love, I'm proud of you." He said rubbing my thighs with one of his hands, the other holding my waist as he layed his head on my shoulder.

"Sapnap."

"Yes, Karl?" He said, when he said my name I could scream, he said it so attractively.

"we should do this a lot more often." I said smiling.

"Sure."

__________________________________
Words:1887