12.

If he likes me, takes me home.
_____________________________________
Warning: rape/smut
_

____________________________________
But I can't forget him. I just can't. It's breaking me.
It's ruining me.
He's ruining me.

But i have to forget him somehow. And I will. When George and Dream arrive we talk for a while and stuff, when we go to bed, and Dream goes home, I act like I'm sleeping too. When I feel like George is asleep, I get up and change.

I climb out my window and go to the closest bar.
I'll might regret this, but who cares?
I need to forget Sapnap right now, and the only thing I can think of is getting black out drunk and hooking up with someone.

I sit down and order , the guy didn't ask for my id, I know him, he even flirted with me a lot of times.

I start sipping my vodka and just think about Sapnap.
Even though I don't want to.

I order another glass, and another one, and another one. I start getting a little tipsy, but I don't stop, I drink more and more.
An older man sits down next to me, probably in his 40's.

He was good looking, very handsome infact.

"Aren't you too young to be here?" He asks. His voice as deep as Sapnap's, if not deeper

"Aren't you too old to talk to me?" I giggle.

"Maybe. How old are you?" He asks smirking.

"Old enough." I say.

"Oh, I see. You should come to my house. I can fix you, I'm sure about that" He says.
It reminds me of Sapnap. How he wanted to take care of me. But I ignore the thought and follow him outside, and into his car.

When we arrive, we get out and walk inside. He has a pretty house. I'm already pushed up against the wall, his hands pinning me harshly to the cold wall.

His tounge is circling around in my mouth, exploring every inch of it. And I enjoy every moment of it.

We rush into a room and he pins me on the bed. Hes breathing heavily and is undressing me already. I feel a Sudden regret wash over me.
"Please stop, I don't want this anymore..."

"Shut your mouth, you wanted to come, now don't be a bitch, come on."

"No. I'm sorry, I just want to go home."

He didn't listen. He just fucking undressed me without permission, and I couldn't do anything, I couldn't fight against it. He's way more stronger than me.
He began his work and I didn't enjoy any second of it anymore. Sapnap was more gentle, he showed his love. It wasn't just sex for him. It was more than that. At some point I began crying and he covered my mouth with his hand.
I still don't fight back. I accept it and suffer, I let out quiet sobs, until he finishes, I get lost in my thoughts, I regret even agreeing to come. When I snap out of it, I find myself in the shower already. I start washing myself and I go out to put my clothes on.
My head hurts a little bit, but I don't feel anything else.

He stares at me as I dress up. I try my best to ignore him, and just go home the fastest I can.

He hands me a twenty dollar bill and calls an Uber for me. I go out, and the rain was basically pouring down , my Uber arrives and I have a hard time telling him where to take me. But I do eventually. I pay and get out. I go inside, not caring anymore. George is in the living room, he was sitting on the couch, and he was on the phone.

"Yeah no he's gone and- Karl!!

"What.." I sit down next to him.

"Where have you been?? I was worried sick!"

"In the bar. I was drinking." I said with a straight face, I just wanted to disappear into tin air.

"Why?"

"I just felt like it." I said then I went upstairs to my room.

I changed and I looked at my phone on the bedside table. 4AM. Great.

I then layd down and closed my eyes, I could hear George being on the phone still though.

"Yeah he just said that he was in the bar drinking."
"..."
"I don't know. he looked sad, he said he just felt like it."
"..."
"No, you can't. He's probably sleeping"
"..."
"Okay, hurry, you can see him while hes asleep, but then you'll go home."
"..."
"Alright, be quick."

After a few minutes I started to fall asleep, until I felt a big hand caress my face.

"He looks like he had been crying"
A familiar voice says.

"Yeah, i know. In the morning I'll try to talk to him." George said.

Someone kissed my face, and I then heard my door close. I sat up and looked around, no one.
I'll might tell George what happened, only if he promises not to tell Sapnap.
I layd back down and I fell asleep quickly.

Going out was a bad idea.
__________________________________
Words: 856