7.

Warning😦: smut
★Kinks: pet names, nicknames, hair pulling ,begging★
______________________________________
| Sapnap's pov. |

"..."

"Sap"

"SAPNAP."

i opened my eyes to Karl being inches away form my face. I sat up immediately, looking around
"The fuck Karl" I looked at the clock beside the bed "it's four am!"

"I had a nightmare."

"Ooh baby. Come here"I layed both of us down, then I pulled him close, and started rubbing circles on his back. My sweet little baby.

"It's going to be okay, I'm here" I said then Kissed his forehead. "I think I can calm you down."

"How are you gonna do that?"

I pulled him into a sloppy kiss, I let my hands wonder around his body, stopping at his hips, grabbing them, then pulling them towards me, until there wasn't any space between us.

He let a moan then immediately slapped a hand over his mouth
"..."

"Did the cat take your tongue?" I said giggling, then I started kissing his neck
"Can I take these off?" I asked, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Yes. Yes please." He breathed out

We both sat up and I took off his, and my shirt too. I pulled him into my lap and I started kissing all over his chest.
I sucked at it, and I even bit it. He let out sweet moans and whimpers, how cute.
"Do you want to take it further baby?"

" Yes please"

"Suck me off then." I said in a serious tone, he was shocked, but nodded.

He climbed out of bed and got on his knees, and I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Are you sure you want this love?"

He nodded heavily, I looked at his face for any regret or so, but all I could see was wanting, so I stood up and took my pants off along with my boxers. I sat back down, then he stared at me.

He then started cat licking my tip, and he looked so good while doing it.

His messed up hair, and his face expressions were so cute, they were already sending me over the edge

He took half of my length in his mouth and started slowly sucking me off.
He looked me right in the eyes, with his beautiful gray, downturned eyes.

He picked up a more faster speed, which was surprising, because I think it's his first time.
He was leting out whimpers and muffled moans, which was sending vibrations down my cock.

I started face fucking him, I felt my cock hitting the back of his throat. He didn't budge. He didn't gag. Impressive.

I started slamming into his mouth harder and harder, he was moaning louder than before.

"You like sucking me off don't you, slut."

"Mhmm" he hummed as he bobbed his head, trying to keep up.
I grabbed a handful off his hair, pulling on it slightly, and bobbing his head for him on the speed I wanted it to. He pulled off and circled his tongue around my tip.
I let out a groan and I face fucked him harder, he moaned loudly, which sent me over the edge
"Good boy." I whispered, " you're doing so good."
I trusted a couple more times before finishing in his mouth.
"Swallow it for me puppy."

He swallowed every single drop of my cum, not letting any of it go to waste.
I still saw a bit of it on the corner of his mouth. I wiped it off with my thumb, and he licked that off too.

I pulled him up to his feet and I took off his pants, and then his boxers too, his hard was showing right through it.
I started to slowly palm him, he started breathing heavily.

I pulled him on my lap, and I began jerking him off slowly, teasing him.

"Please Sapnap, stop teasing" he moaned

"Beg. Beg for it."

"There's No way I'm gonna do that." He said, then I stopped touching him.
"Please... continue "

"No. Beg." I said, crossing my arms.

"Please Sapnap. Please touch me. Please rail me until I can't walk. im begging you." He put my hand on his hard and started touching himself with it.
"What a good boy you are."

I jerked him off faster, but I didn't let him cum, not yet.

"Prep or no prep?"

"I don't want prep, I want you inside of me right now." He breathed out, his hands gripping my shoulder

I lifted him up by his hips and slammed him on my cock.
He moaned loudly and started moving his hips slowly, getting used to my size.

He layd his head on my chest, breathing heavily , his warm breath was tickling my skin.

"You look so pretty taking my dick."I whispered. "You're a really good boy for me."

I could stare at his body all day. At his tounge coming out of his mouth as his  eyes roll to the back of his head, at his hips moving, faster and faster, at the hickeys on his chest and neck. He's beautiful.

I began to jerk him off as he was moving his hips, helping him finish.
All of it landed on my hand, and his stomach.

I licked his cum off of my hand, looking him straight in the eye.
"You taste so good."

I pulled him into a kiss and picked him up, then threw him on the bed.

I climbed on top of him and slammed inside of him once again.
He let out a moan and he gripped the sheets.

I started trusting into him very hardly, one of my hands on his hips, one keeping his legs apart.

He was a moaning mess. Yet he was still beautiful.

"Come on Karl,be a good boy, cum for me" I said trusting into him harder and faster.

"I'm a good boy! A very good boy"

"Sure you are puppy." I said bending downs and biting his neck, making sure to leave a mark.

I trusted into him once more and he came again.
All over his stomach.

I pulled out and put my boxers on, then I went to the bathroom and ran a bath.

I got back to karl, and picked him up.
I walked back to the tub, and put him in the water.
"Can you wash yourself while I get clothes for us?" I asked, already turning to leave

"Yes, sure" he replied.
______________________________________
|Karl's pov. |

When I finished washing myself, Sapnap was already back. He was dressed up, and he held some clothes in his hands.

He put them on the sink and washed my hair for me.

When he finished he took me out of the tub and dried me off with a towel.
He helped me dress up, and carried me back to the bedroom.

We got back to bed and layd down.

"I love you Karl" he whispered.

"I love you too Sapnap" I whispered back.

"You did really good. You where a good boy." He said, then kissed my forehead.

"Thank you." I blushed.

He hugged me tightly and closed his eyes. He must be really tired.

I closed my eyes too, falling Asleep not long after Sapnap did.
__________________________________
Words:1211

Kinda gay ngl...