21.

THURSDAY
(PART TWO)
FRIDAY MORNING

__________________________________

After me and George discussed our plan, we went back to the others.

"Sooo..." Tubbo said awkwardly.

I smiled at him. "My mom should be back in like..." I looked at the watch on my wrist," three hours. She could make us dinner , until then we can go to my room and discuss where we want to sleep."

"I like that. We can go to your room, then!" He, Tubbo stood up and walked over to me.
He stood beside me and we looked at Ranboo.
"You coming?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah!"he got up quickly as well and I walked them up the stairs, then I opened the door to my room at the end of the hallway.
They all walked in and I went in after them. George sat on my bed and not long after layd down.
Ranboo and Tubbo sat at the edge of my bed and I stood in front of them.
"So, you guys want to be alone in here or we could stay? Its up to you." I smile at them.

"I mean, you can stay I don't mind." Ranboo spoke first.

"I agree! There's plenty of room in here!" Tubbo smiled sheepishly and patted the bed next to him.

I smiled at them and sat down. we began talking about some stuff, like ourselves and which school we go to. Which turned out to be the same. They're also graduating in two weeks like us. Which I think is amazing, its nice to have someone I know there other than George, Nick, Dream and Fundy.
They dont live far away, only like a 15 minute walk. And they're neighbors. I think that's very cool, and when they get together it will be more cooler. I think they would be a great couple.

"You guys wanna play truth or dare, or something? I'm so bored." George sat up.

We all agreed and sat in a circle on my bed.

"I'll go first," George spoke up. "So Karl."

"Oh no.." I signed

"Truth or dare?" He smiled devilishly.

"Dare." I saw the grin on his face and already regretted my decision.

"Put on your Halloween costume." He laughed just at the thought of it.

"No way! I'm not putting that on!"

"You have to." He continued laughing.

"I want something else!!! Don't make me put that cheerleader outfit on!!!" My face became red as a crab. I was ashamed, I wouldn't put that on in front of Ranboo and Tubbo.

"Okay, then show us the song you wrote for Sapnap, you moron."
"But it-"
" I know you finished it don't lie to me!" He insisted.
Tubbo and Ranboo were laughing their asses of at our argument. They were laughing so hard they didn't even realize they were all over each other. Their shoulders brushing against each others. Hand in hand.

I looked George and we smiled at each other.
"I change my decision! I chose truth!!" I giggle.

"Ugh okay, how did you know you were gay?" George asked, a simple question. Which I didn't know I'd get.

"Well, uhh I was fourteen when I accepted it but, I always knew. I was born this way and I accepted it at a young age. Which I think is great?." I laughed awkwardly.
__________________________________

We played truth or dare for a while, until an alarm went off. It startled me a little but I realized it was mine. I was too lazy to set a reminder so I set an alarm.
"It's mine! Sapnap's s match starts in five minutes!!" I quickly turned the alarm off and turned my tv on. I searched for the channel and when I found it, I sat back down next to George.

"Sapnap?" Ranboo asked.

"Nick, my boyfriend." I smiled at the thought of him.

"Oh! The guy who marked your face and kissed you?" Tubbo asked back.
I nodded, then I smiled even wider at the memory.

The match started and we all saw  the players running on to the field.
I spotted Sapnap , which wasn't hard with the large one on his back.
I also spotted Fundy. He's number seven.
"There!!! He's number one!" I cheered.
__________________________________
We watched the match from start to finish, and we won, which I knew would happen. We played against Hungarians and yeah, we won. I didn't even know they played American football.
It doesn't matter really.
When the match ended I grabbed my phone and texted Sapnap.

Yoo!! So proud! Guess what!!
Read:10:6

Chicken butt? Also, thanks sugar!
Sent:10:6

Noo!!! I got new friends:P
Delivered:10:6

I put my phone away and we went down to eat, since my mom had already came home and cooked us dinner.
I told her that we won and she was very proud as well.
She joined us at dinner and we chatted with her. She knows both Ranboo's and Tubbo's parents which was surprising to me.
She said she knows them from work.

After we ate, we went back to my room and put on a cheesy movie. So maybe Ranboo and Tubbo could realize what they felt for each other.
It didn't seem to work and we were out of ideas. So we went to bed. I mean, of course we didn't want to give up, but, we didn't know what to do. I wanted to help them get closer but, I don't think I'm able to.

Me and George were on the sides and Tubbo and Ranboo were in the middle. I closed my eyes and fell asleep quickly.
__________________________________
In the morning,I woke up to Ranboo talking, and i almost snapped at him and told him to shut up, but I heard him say something. I kept my eyes, and mouth shut.

"I just, never knew how to tell you because I was too afraid of what you'd say. I know that we know each other for a long time now and, I just didn't want to lose our friendship. But, now that I know that you feel the same, I think I'll be able to throw it away and make it turn into something much more. Something much sweeter. Something that I always wanted."

"Ranboo, I , um.. I know I already told you but I'd love to make it more than friendship. I'm saying it again because I don't think it's just you thats listening." He giggled.

"Was it that obvious?" I asked and sat up.

"Yeah pretty much" both of them answered at the same time.

"So y'all together now?" I asked smiling.

"Seems like it." Tubbo said, after looking at Ranboo for approval.
I congratulated them and we went downstairs to get breakfast. George was already eating, and chatting with my mom.
__________________________________
Words:1132

Hi fellow gays! Next chapter will be Sapnap coming come since I'm too exited and there won't be any important plot missed! So why not skip?

Also, hi fellow Hungarians!!!
How are you?
I really don't think Hungarians play American football, but bare with me here. This is fiction. Lol.

This was a little rushed I know. But school is so ass and I don't have much time to write. Hopefully I will on the weekend and i can get more chapters out! Speaking of that,like 4 more chapters (or less) and this book officially comes to an end.
Thanks for reading!!!