4.

!!IM SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING SCHOOL IS ASS.!!

I woke up to sapnap sleeping next to me, I sat up and looked around, his room was pretty.
It was black, with big windows.

I borrowed some of his clothes, black sweatpants and a hoodie I found, it was white and had a flame on it, I  put them on. Then brushed my teeth and hair.

Since we skipped yesterday, I went home to grab my backpack, and i made sure to grab some money, When I got back to Sapnap's he was ready for school, he waited for me on the porch. I went up to him, then we exchanged a hug.

We got in his car and drove to school

We both got out then went our separate ways, after kissing ofcourse, in the hallway. In front of some other students.

time skip bc school is boring and I'm lazy•(it's around 5pm🤗)

I waited for Sapnap in the parking lot. After a little bit he walked through the big glass doors,  we sat in his car, I chose the music.

He smiled at me when I played my favourite song, apocalypse by cigarettes after sex.

"Can we go to mines?I need to repaint my nails." I asked , picking at the chipping paint.

He hummed then drove to my house.
We entered then I got all my stuff and sat down on the couch.

"Can I paint yours too?"

"Ofcourse baby"

I started painting his nails black. And I painted mine orange and purple.

When I finished we waited for it to dry.

I wonder if he likes them. The black paint made his hands look even more attractive than before.

He looks so...

Kissable.

So...fuckable.

"Karl?"

"Hm?" I hummed, snapping out of my thoughts

"Are we going to George's birthday party?"

"Another party??" I asked, making a sad face.

"I promise it's going to be fun! And hey, it's your bestfriend!!"

"You're right. We're going." I stated.
He looked at me impressed, he held my hand in his and started playing with the bracelets on my wrist.
I could fall asleep like this. Beside my secret boyfriend. Yes. We're a secret couple, even though he kissed me in front of some students, and we held hands Also, we're still a secret couple.  Just for our own good. He's not out to his football team, and I don't want to make that mistake of making him come out because of me.

After a while of talking about some shit,I got ready for George's birthday party. I put on a black oversized button up and a red tie, with black baggy jeans, and my red converse. I put on some rings then went downstairs.

"What a pretty boy." Sapnap said as he finished changing into a similar outfit I was wearing. But he changed the button up to a black baggy shirt and he wore a red hoodie under.

"You're prettier." I said kissing his cheek. He smiled at me then Held my hand in his. "Ready to go?"

I nodded then I sat in the passenger seat of his car. We drove to a store close by and we both got something for George.
Then we drove to George's house
Some people where already there , we  got out and he immediately held my hand. "Sapnap"

"Hm?"

"I'm scared." I looked at him nervously.

"Karl, I'm here, right beside you  no one can hurt you okay?"

"Okay."
We started walking towards the entrance.

When we got there I let go of his hands and let my arm fall beside me.
He opened the door and I stepped in, he followed me from behind.

I spotted George talking with a guy and Dream beside the snacks, I went up to him and hugged him.
"Hi George!" I handed him his gift.

"Oh my god... MY FAVOURITE TEA!!!"

"Yess!!!" I cheered with him, he was adorable

We drank a lot and we danced, ofcourse I got drunk.

I found myself in a circle with Sapnap, Dream and George, and some other dudes.

Sapnap was seated beside me, he was like super close to me.

I started to get dizzy as I was looking at everyone, my head was spinning and I felt a weird feeling in my stomach, and then I threw up. All I remember is Sapnap gasping and George getting a towel.
___

"Karl, get up we have to go out to the football field!!" George said as he jumped on top of me on the bed

I sat up and blinked a few times. "My head is fucking killing me. Please get me some medicine."

George got me some medicine and I took it. I was still in my clothes from yesterday so I just got up , I checked my phone and I had a message from Sapnap.

Hi kaarl, I'm already here waiting for you, I left my red hoodie in the bathroom for you. See you in a bit <33

Sent: 11: 34

I entered George's bathroom and I unbuttoned my button up, then took it off. I put on Sapnap's hoodie and my converse.

I put my phone in the pocket of saps hoodie, and then me and George walked to the football field.

We sat on the bottom of the bleachers, behind the cheerleaders. All of their faces where marked up. Dream even came up to George and wrote his number on his face.

I looked at them with a blank expression, my heart shattering.

(Idk anything about football lmao plss don't come at me bruu)

The match started and I spotted Sapnap. His team scored 5 times before their break.

He came up to me and he was holding a pen in his hands. He looked so pretty.!!

"Sapnap?"

He bent down and wrote a 1 on my face. He was staring at my eyes, then took a quick glance at my lips, then looked back at my eyes

"... everyone will know! What are you doing?"

He cupped my jaw , he slowly leaned in and kissed me. Some people gasped and some where just staring at us.

"I want everyone to know that you're mine, Karl." He said before running off.
__________________________________

Words: 1040