03

🔸🔹🔸

Jungkook's pov

As I desended down my horse animal, I was met with dark shade grass lying over the ground. This thing wasn't the only dark but the whole dark kingdom is black, as the name itself! My horse neighed besides me as its white glossy fur shine in the dark, it looks magnificent honestly

 This thing wasn't the only dark but the whole dark kingdom is black, as the name itself! My horse neighed besides me as its white glossy fur shine in the dark, it looks magnificent honestly

He was gifted to me when I was small and since then, we have been each other's travel mates. He was a winged horse with blue eyes, unusually large for normal size and a package of absolute speed and strength. I don't know how, but we became close to each other to that extent, we can feel each other emotions.

He was a true mate and I pet him the way he deserves --- totally royally!

"I know you ain't feeling well here, how about you travel back and I will come by myself" I talked to him while petting his kinda massive white mane, as he neighed again in response before fluttering his huge wings which were lightly bordered by shine blue hue .

"Get yourself back to your comfort, big boy! I will meet you tomorrow" I told him as I can feel his smile reflecting from his face, as he lightly bowed his head before flying away

I was again alone in this dreary kingdom!

I have already wore my magic vision contacts which enables me to see everything in dark. We have a poor eye sight in dark and same goes with natives of this kingdom. They cannot see well in light, if emphasizing, they can possibly get blind by the intensity of it.

Kinda lame, I know!

As I looked forward, I was met with huge colossal castle. It was situated a little high from the normal altitude, manifesting like it was touching the dark sky above. It was wholely made of dark glass, tinted with few other rainbow colours which were shining I don't know from what. Not only this, every edge of the mansion was embillished with black minerals like agates, black basalt, black diamond etc.

It looks sinkingly beautiful!

As I walked closer, I could feel the noise getting stronger and stronger. There was somehow a distinct music in the background that still found its way through the loud talks.