34

🔹🔸🔹

Taehyung's pov

I looked down at my untouched food, some minutes ago I was so ravenous that I was close to eat everything what was served, but my embrassesment quickly filled my appetite. I lost my interest in food, as I grinded my teeth to keep my scream inside my mouth,
my hand subconsciously stabbing the beef pieces.

It would be a lie if I didn't imagine the peices as someone, letting my anger to damp down by chomping the perfectly symmetrical meat.

Though with my head ducked down, I could easily feel a stare piercing through me. I raised my head, darting around to find the source when my eyes locked with the light prince,

Duh, I should have known he would be gazing at me. After all, he succeeded in humiliating ME infront of everyone.

There wasn't any figment of smugness though in his expression, he was just watching me.... lowkey intently.  And as if everything wasn't going against my luck, last nights recaps flashed infront of my eyes.

I could not help but feel my cheeks reddening, as I retrieved from the eye contact. Still as if to check whether he was still staring, I peeked toward his side before diverting quickly, when my eyes onces again caught his eyes.

Why the fuck am I shying away? He should be the one to feel embrassed, I am catching him staring at me not the other way around, I thought scoffing to myself.

With resolve, I again peeked to his side, but to my dismay, he wasn't staring at me this time. Rather whispering something to light king who nods, before jungkook stood up and walked away. I looked at my mother, expecting some sort of protest from her but she was just lost in light king, staring at him with lovesick eyes,

What is with her?

But that was not the thing to worry about now, I must follow jungkook to see what he is up-to! What if these bitchy people are planning something against us?

I hastily stood up from my chair, peering last time at mummy who didn't pay me even a glance, I snorted before scurrying away in the same direction where the former male went.

As I strolled past the corridors, wiping my head here and there to get a glimpse of light prince but nothing came into my vision. My feet was already aching from the injury and then this hide and seek shit,

I signs wearily to mollify my triggered nerves, before carrying with my search. My ankle was basically beseeching me to sit, but I could care less.

However the pain soon dominates, making me to gaze at my bruised foot, I arduously took it off ground, signing when I see a little blood gushing out,

I was so immersed in it that I didn't notice a silhoutteie behind me, untill I felt a pat on my shoulder, I yelped instinctly. Swirling around hurriedly, I lost my control as I tumbled down, straight on my back.

My eyes soon found the same bambi orbs, looking directly at me from above. I groans audibly when I felt pain shooting up from my foot.

Good, I just have to sprain my ankle too!

Jungkook quickly offered his hand, I snickered at the gesture. What I am? A 3 year old baby who can't stand up, though I pretty much wasn't in a condition to be on my feet.