62

🔹🔸🔹

Taehyung's pov

I groaned loudly, whimpering when my head pulsated. The feeling of someone hammering it constantly felt inevitable__something that is meant to happen and you cannot change it even if you want to.

My eyes flickered open, being extra ginger about the possibility of glimmer that might greet me but luckily nothing like that happens. It was musingly sheer black, darkness enveloping everything__something that agrees with my taste.

My eyes roamed around the unfamiliar room, which was too emblished and intricate to my nonplus. What amazes me was everything was according to my taste___ greyish black painted the walls, the furniture drapped with silver silky shiny veils, some ambient coloured selves stood across the room. My hands dragged across the satin sheets I was wrapped in, the mattress I was dipping in felt too fluffy and soft that I have a uncertain urge to hop out from it.

Even with everything so according to my choises, I couldn't keep my heart from palpitating. This should have contented me, darkness was what was my abode; my strength but everything confounded me, it was rather weakening my knees to buckle down. The lethargy was still rushing in my viens in so far that the mere resistence against gravity felt too much too tolerate.....

"What is happening to me? " I talked to myself, too stunned to contemplate anything or squeeze out any possible revelation from the inevitable chain of events.

"And where the fuck am I? " I wailed out arduously, my legs touching the frized floor below. I startled instantly when the coldness seeps into me, my legs quickly retreating, now reluctant to leave the comfort warmth of the king sized bed.

Adament to dwell the place, I struggle while dropping my weight on my legs...my own body suddenly feeling like a burden, a toil that have to be carried around.

"Why do I feel I have ran across the whole planet? Ugh, these cramps are killing me! " I bleated out in distress, my head quickly turning to the click followed by opening of the door,

"Oh you wake up, my prince!"

"Minho bitch! " I cussed out, my eyes quickly flicking to their red colour. I should have anticipated him to show his fucking ruined face, this shit was surely the one who bring me here.

"Where the fuck I am?" I howled out, strenuously struggling when I ambled toward him. He chuckles when I tripped on particularly nothing, his laughters reverberating within the four walls.

"Why are you always so hypered up? My prince! " He chirped out whilst heading at me, I defencively stepped back before halting

'Why the fuck should I step back? I could give him a piece of my mind! Anyways, my revenge for him is still unfulfilled!', I pondered deeply, unaware about the presence that loomed just infront of me,

"What are you thinking so deeply, darling? " He parroted startling me when his voice hit my eardrum too closely, my legs stepping back reflexely to maintain a good distance.

"Why the fuck you think I will tell you what I am thinking? Anyways, I will show"

"Really, show me then! " He mocked in a teasing manner, I grinded my teeth before launching a good fist on his jaw but the plan backfires immediately when I almost fractured my middle finger,