33

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

We halted the second we were about to enter the dining room, my eyes gawking at the dark king who was snacking a desert without any care of the world, our presence still unknown to him.

"You know this is fucking so unfair with me! I have to get my breakfast  on my own now. What a shame?" I heard him complaining, before chugging down a huge gulp of light maroon coloured liquid, probably beer that was kept in a goblet glass. Their were few other empty goblet glasses lining around his desert.

"You want some, jihun! " He offers, grabbing the goblet filled beer as he passed it to the server behind his chair, who meekly held it.

The jihun guy seem to notice our presence, bowing down immediately as he tried to aware the dark king too,

"You highness, your moth___"

"Shut up! Don't fucking talk about her, she grounded me for what, for killing some mere people!" He grumbled, slurping the rest remaining maroon liquid.

I clunked my tougne, a habit I usually do when I am annoyed, he was clearly a little bit tipsy, the beer gradually working on his system.  It disappoints me that his value for someone's life was 'mere' in his thoughts. Though the urge to correct him was surgeing inside me, but i know it was fruitless, he was utterly drunk to even take it seriously.

I peered at the dark queen, she has her jaw slacked up, fists curled together. It was obvious that she was close to loosing her sanity, the embrassement was prominent in her sharp contour

"Taehyung, son. What are you doing here? " She intrupts quickly, her voice strained as if she was holding a lot of nerves to mutter those words in such a sugar coated manner.

Taehyung quickly wiped his head toward her, his eyes shooted up for a while before regaining their normal size. Though a frown quickly replaced his perplexed expressions,

"Jihun, I am hallucinating nowadays! First I saw him before my vision, and now mom......!" He exclaims, his voice quivering inbetween, "....I am getting lunatic, what do you think? "

He arduously get those words out, though my thoughts stayed at the former statement. Who was 'him'? That he was talking about.

Dark queen quickly stepped toward him, grabbing his hand tightly within hers as she glared at him, who chocked when he realized he wasn't hallucinating anything

His hammerness vanishing all in thin air, as he bowed quickly,

"I..I, when did you appear, mummy? Listen, I wasn't backbiting about you. Th...this jihun compells me to do so! " he stammered out, throwing jihun under the bus who widened his eyes at the accusation,

"I know son!" She replies, passing him a tight lipped smile. She moved away from his front, introducing us to his eyes which blowed up. His cheeks quickly caught a red hue, as he flushed deeply, clearly humiliated.

He quickly shuffles his clothing that were huddled up, reorganizing his touseled up hair before sitting down, his mother laughs awkwardly, nudging his son to stand up

"What? I am okay here, mom!" He grunted, his eyes following his mom to us before they locked into me. He didn't break the contact for a while before he blushed away, hands quickly grabbing a huge piece of cake as he chumbled on it. Littering the dinning table a little.