11

🔸🔹🔸

Jungkook's pov

Scarheart was a famous witch of light kingdom, sometimes even natives of other kingdom came here to seek Her advice. She has mastered in magic and can predict future to a great angle. She can foresee the events to a huge accuracy.

It is not wrong to say that she was my first teacher, she has helped me learnt all other magic that I don't inherit. I have spent almost my half life with her, doing penance and practicing the magic in her presence.

She was called scarheart because of a scar that stretchs along her collarbone to the upper part of the thorax where heart is located. I have tried asking her about it but she always dodges the question upbraiding me to better concentrate on my practice. Even thought with all that reprimand attitude and vivid strictness, she was a benovalent beldom sorceress possessing a humanly soft heart.

As I reached her refuge abode, I can see the changes in it. She lives in an old abandoned cave as long as I have known her. Even though my hatred for caves was incessant, but during these times I can thrust the unceaseing feeling aside in my heart corner just to meet her.

As I stepped inside the narrow dark channel, immediately lights were shone on the shallow decripet walls as like they were already instructed to do so when I will enter. This thought alone rose a warm feeling in my heart, as I smiled weakly despite the strange exertion I was feeling.

"So I wasn't fully wrong when I envisage you visiting me after so long, pupil. You have verily grown into a fine desirable man! " I heard a soft orutude sound echoing across the walls, before a shadow emerged out from the end of the dark cave. I instantly bows down when I recognize her, before greeting her whole heartedly

I could glean some new formed wrinkles on her face, Her complexion more pale as she was tucked in a overly sized chiton with a pointed huge hat on her head. Her appearance though screams weakness but the auro around her was enough to make anyone understand that she wasn't someone to take for granted.

"It is pleasant to see you again, lorthew! "I spoke with utmost reverence, Her lips quickly broke into a smile as she waved her thin bony hands in the air, "No need to call me lorthew, I ain't your teacher now! "

"I wouldn't have came here then, lorthew! You are a part of my precious learning period and even though, it passed away, the teaching is still fresh in me" I replied as she nods impressevely, before sitting on her handmade chair.

"Any particular reason to visit me, pupil" She asks even though I feel like she already know my reason of coming here, nevertheless I nods before heading a little nearer

"I tried healing my wound on my back but it isn't working. Moreover, I am having strange exertion since I return from dark kingdom!" I shares the incident in detail as she nods in response, Her eyes twitching for unknown reason.

"Did you forget something there?" she inquiries as I shook my head in confusion, "No lorthew, I haven't! Why are you asking me this? "

She took a good glimpse over my physique before looking at me as she raise her brow in doubt,

"Are you sure? " I don't know why, but I hesitated this time noding my head. Her eyes were challenging, there was something lingering within them that was making me paranoid.