39

🔹🔸🔹

Taehyung's pov

The fission of nervousness crept over me as I get dragged past the vast lane, towards the death room. The name itself speaks a lot, death room was like a graveyard for sinners, though their grave isn't visible. There soul left their pretty much fucked up body in this constructed perimeter.

Well, in some time, I would also either end up in heaven or hell.....

....definitely hell!

As I spotted the huge structure, my heart convulsed in my ribcage. It was open from above, a cylindrical figure with its lateral surface an settlement for watchers.

Now thinking about it, it is quite sadistic to watch someone dieing that too so ruthlessly and people around just cheering as if they are gratified by the moment....which they probably are!

My viens throbbed with the rush of blood, pondering that many people were anticipating my death and are going to enjoy it as if it is some sick show, shooked me as well as shocked me.

And the jittery thought, that you may not be able to see today's dusk highly strung me.

Death was always something I never feel agitated about. Till now, it was just a thoeritical message to me, but now when I am so close to it, it brings me to the edge. It worries me.... a lot!

I shakily entered the huge structure, darting my eyes around the death hall, people falling silent the second they see me. I always love attention, the feeling that the world had stoped to see me but today, it frightened me.

It frightened me that my venture of life was up-to this, that these people will be living after watching my pitiful dismise. That they are probably going to narrate my death to their children and grand childrens.

That I would only be a memory of people, a happy ending story that they would share to their descendants.

I ambled toward the hanging structure, a rope tied to a huge structure which ends in a ring like shape for the person to pass it's head into.

I looked around, my eyes locking with mummy whose face for the first time shows concern for me. It did bring a warm sensation inside my stomach that didn't quite stayed for long, quickly replaced by fidgeting feeling.

My eyes peered away from her, to the renowned holy priest, and then, locked with the royal light family. Unlike dark royals, they were bearing smiles on their faces.

A lot relaxed for someone who is going to witness someone's death in no time, I couldn't blame them though. It was natural of them to feel giddy on their rivals death.

I would have felt the same!

My eyes wandered around to get a glimpse of light prince, he was nowhere to found.

'did he purposely not arrive yet?'

My thoughts flew the second they form, it was useless to think it like this. He might have been tangled with some imperative matter, everybody is not free to come to my condemnation.

I chuckles at my own thoughts, before stepping on a small brown stool. Soon after, a toast of claps arise across the hall, which gets louder and louder.