30

🔹🔸🔹

Taehyung's pov

I choose a secluded plot, before dismounting from my animal. He growls aggressively, comparable to the rage that was burning inside my body. I stroked him to calm him down, we cannot let light kingdom to know our presence.

Onces he was tamed, I cued him to stay here as he nodded. My hands caressed him last time, before strolling to a group of male humans that were some yonders away.

Although humans have a whole new kingdom for themselves, but a lot of there population was also present in light kingdom. It was a legend that a royal member of a light kingdom fell in love with a human, they copulate and bring another useless variety of hybrid to this kingdom . And among one of there child was a complete human, which later on gives this kingdom such a chuck of humans.

Onces I neared them, they seem to sence my presence. Their heads wiped at my direction and needless to say, there eyes blowed away. Not because they can perceive my energy but rather, I was standing out from them. Wrapped in a long black robe, my jet black hair was braided perfectly which shocked them. Black hair was a uncommon thing in this realm, and on top of that wearing black clothes was probably considered as sin.

My head was still ducked down before I reached there, they grinned to each other, unaware about the danger that was looming just infront of them,

"Hey fairy, what are you doing here?" One of them teased, his voice dripping with lust which makes my lips to curve upwards

"Aren't we getting too happy, huh little fairy?" Another one added which makes me chuckle, they seem to notice the darkness behind it as they all halt in there places,

But when I rose my head, they shuddered visibly, one of them even tumbling down. I know they got to know who I am, my sunken eyes give enough answers to them.

"W-Who are you?" A breathless question came from them, and I smirks visibly

"Your death, darling!" I chuckled out when fear saturated the air around them, they gulp down before scurrying away,

"Do you all really think you can escape from me, very wrong move.....!" I snapped, flicking my fingers as they all abruptly halt in their position, standing still for me to quench my thrist,

".....We are going to have a lot of fun, don't we? " I menacingly utters, before slitting their throat in one move,

"Be thankful, you all got some real quick death! " I talk to there corpse before sauntering away from there, preying on few other creatures that came into my path.

My dark energy already permeates the pure air, giving clear indication of threat that was looming in light kingdom.

They send a monster to kill us, but I was enough to make them remember there place. And that was all what was lingering in my mind, before cries and shouts howled out in clement ambience. Blood splutters out painting the flagstone in dark scarlet hue, my anger dwindling with each move of my sword.

Choas have already began to form, and I know the news had already flied to light mansion, which makes me smirk even more.

I panted while darting here and there, searching for my new prey. Something which can damp down my anger.

As if on time, my eyes lock on a petite figure who was skipping just towards me, my smirk widening momentarily as I percieved who she was,

Jungkook's fairy friend, what was her name? I jogged back my memory to remember her name...