78

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

I gazed at the ring securely placed in the midst of intricate meagre box. My lips cracked into a minuscule smile, this has to be the best day of my life.

Not only because I would be proclaimed as the duke of light kingdom today, but also because of a certain thought that was swirling in my mind since for some time.

I have been planning to propose taehyung since some time, this urge getting the best of me when I examined taehyung's expressions during hoseok's and Ae-cha's wedding. He definetely want to secure our ties together, and who was i to deny that when I also yearn that.

My fingers curled around the little box, my lips moving to form verses as I gingerly stored it into my higher dimension pocket. One that is unseen by everyone except me!

As I treaded past my room's door, my pace suddenly turned fast and impatient. My chest swelling with alien emotions, today was the day which I have dreamt from years...the day of my coronation. I have watched several coronation in my life including the coronation of my lover. Though the rituals were somewhat different in every one's case, thier was one thing that was comparable in all. The glow of fretful impatience___that always used to make me ponder whether the restlessness was necessary.

But now when I am trdgeing down the stairs, with all faces turned to me and eyes set on my gait, I felt the same feelings nudging my stomach. The restive feelings thudding my heart against the ribcage, the overwhelming excitement igniting my insides with adrenaline and the uptight feelings of eagerness to sat on your dream throne.

I was basically straining my leash to not just announce the beginning of the rituals, proposing Taehyung also playing an important role in my euphoria. I was ready to call him mine infront of the world. The fanciful boxy smile he would pass me set my core in fire, fire of fruitful yearning and utmost happiness.

My eyes roamed around the humongous cathedral, the endless area swarmed with different types of creatures from all the realms. Instead of walls, an imagiry force binds the creatures together__a transparent wall that let's your eyes enjoy the whole view of sky, where by the way our holy cathedral was located.

It was within the enormous sky, with huge clouds fanning around it.

"Son you came! " A voice boomed beside me, my head spinning to meet my father's eyes whose eyes since my mother's dismiss first time shine with little glitter. I hummed while smiling widely at him, my eyes trailing here and there.

"Searching for taehyung! "My father chirped out with a benovalent smile, I nodded stiffly while involuntraly my hands went to scratch my nape.

"He is with the shadow king! "

"Kim Do-yun, you mean! " I asked father who nodded bruseqly,

"When will the coronation begin?" I continued while staring at my father who pay a good look around before gazing back at me, "Jimin is yet to come, he will be here anytime! Why don't you socialize yourself till then? "

I nodded hastily before darting my eyes here and there until they stop at lorthew who was talking with dark queen. My legs quickly marched toward them, a smile growing on my face when they both noticed me.

When I reached closer, I bowed down before readjusting my stance.

"Lorthew you came, I thought you will forget! " I spoke out while passing a smile to dark queen, my eyes diverting back to scarheart who waved his hand dismissively at me

"Why would I forget my pupils coronation? Believe me, I am more excited than you!" She uttered elatingly, I chuckled before nodding. My eyes blinking at the matching clothes that the two were wearing,