57

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

"Jimin, what is he doing here?" I whisper yelled while trutting to him, his eyes wandered everywhere but mine. The third person stood suave though I could easily put my fingers over his fidgety movements, his onces hot sand fragnance with the whiff of coconut and unmistakingly mixed with the smell of seaweeds and salt felt anything but sweet. He was undoubtedly nervous about something, which puts me more on the edge. He was not a sort of person who could possibly worried about something,

"J-Jungkook, h-he just visits me here. He was invited to my coronation!" Jimin replies bluntly while fidgeting with his little fingers, I squited my eyes at the unconvincing lie. He and visit us, that was one in a hundred lies.

"You know it is not fitting at a___"

"Yoongi??" Taehyung cut me off when he barged inside Jimin's room, his eyes flickering from Yoongi's eyes to mine,

"Taehyung, what are you doing here? " Yoongi replied equally shocked, I rolled my eyes internally when the dark king jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

Yaah, how could I forget about the tight friendship between dark kingdom and water kingdom? They have been on good terms for their whole lives, something very much rare knowing how both of them were deceitful in such matters.

Well, I could take my words back for dark king, though yoongi still matches with each and every letter of it.

"I was here since the beginning of the event but I seriously didn't expected you to arrive, yoongi!" Taehyung exclaimed in surprise, his eyes gleaming with happiness when he gazed at his friend.

"I myself didn't expect to attend the event!" Yoongi answered while paying Jimin a knowing stare, my brow frowned when I felt like they were somehow exchanging words with each other through their eyes.

When did they get on good side with each other? We have been hating each other for our whole life, Jimin being the one who initaites it.

"Can anybody tell me what you were doing in my brother's room? " I significantly pointed out 'brother's room', Jimin's contour quickly turned more nervous as he ducked his head down.

"Jimin, did this dipshit blackmailed you?" I asked again, he shook his head quickly while looking at me pleadingly. Yoongi snorted behind me but musingly kept quiet which was enough testament that something worst was coming.

"Then did he manipulate you to poison our father or kill Bogum? I will see him, you just admi____"

"W-What, what are you talking about?  Why would I poison my own father, or even kill Bogum? Didn't aecha do that? " Jimin bomabarbed me with his questions instead. I hastily looked at taehyung who gulped when I passed him a knowing look that speaks
i-told-you.

"No, he is lieing. We both hear him talking with someone about hiding something!" Taehyung intervened immedaitely, his eyes shooting daggers at Jimin who glared back.

"I was talking with yoongi and it shouldn't be supposedly your concern. What the heck are you doing here, shouldn't you already left for your that cruddy dark kingdom?" Jimin snickered contemptly while looking at taehyung who grinded his teeth, I sighed disbeliefly when taehyung was ready to throw fists but luckily yoongi detained him.