47

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

I quickly plunged my one clammy hand inside my pockets, shoving away my all distress for a while. With the other, I nervously thumbed against the wooden intricate door.

When I hear a little come in from inside, I took a whole deep breath before barging in. My eyes quickly catching the sight of my father who was slouching on the side sofa, his one leg leisurely resting on its cushioned arms.

"Jungkook, I was expecting your arrival, son! Come sit down!" he quickly exclaimed after noticing me, his face contorting again into his famous benovalent smile,

I returned the smile, the convoluted thoughts flying away the second I sit across him. He signs before sitting straight, keeping his favourite book aside on the table top.

"I have to discuss something important with you!" I nodded curtly, my eyes gazing over his neck. A relief soon washing over me when I noticed his royal light necklace there,

".....get it so___are you listening, son! You seem lost! " He abruptly asks, I peered back on his eyes, as he examined me keenly.

"Uh, I am sorry! I get lost, can you please come again? " I instantly apologized, he waved his hands disapprovally at me, offended by my formality.

"I told you thousand times, you can be frank with me however you want. Your this decorum makes me feel like I am your teacher rather than your father. " He grunted out, rolling his eyes at me. I chuckled out, delightfully and freely. His laughs soon after mixing with mine, his eyes crinking at the edges.

"So I was saying tha_____" He stops yet again when the door again get slammed open, Jimin and mother quickly sliding in.

"Jungkook son, where have you been? It is almost been two week since I last saw you!" my mother states, I quickly bowed to her, before she envelops me into a tight hug. Her strong smell for the first time settling with my temperament. I gladly returned the hug, my respire slowing down momentarily when the motherly affectionation seeped through me.

My heart felt suddenly at peace, I don't really know I need this maternal hug this badly. My hands involuntaraly wrapped tightly around her,

She wheezed joyfully, her rejoicefull chuckle resonating inside my ear, "I think, you really missed me"

I nodded while still being snuggled into her neck, before I detached away from her, my eyes diverting to Jimin who has his eyes fixed on us.

"Where were you since last few days? I even come searching for you several times!" I asked Jimin, he fidgeted with his fingers nervously, his previous excitement morphing into nervousness.

"I have been engaged with s-sword sparring these days! " he replies in high pitched voice, I stiffly nodded though my insides weren't convinced.

Now noticing, I saw another shadow standing on the doorway,

"Minho, why are you standing there? Come inside! " My mother requests, he grins at me before hugging me.

"I rarely see you nowadays, you are always locked in your room. What is so special there?" minho grumbled out, I nervously chuckled out before backing away from the hug.