07

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

I never thought I will be visiting this dreary place this soon, but seems like the new amateur dark king gives me some enough reasons to pay him a visit. When we reach our kingdom, we get to know that aecha never reached here and was abducted on her way here.

I have relaince that this is done by the dark king. He was the one who suggests her to return back to light kingdom and moreover, he was notorious for being decievive. But I don't know why he kidnapped her. She absolutely have nothing to do with our internal conflicts

Asiding all my thoughts, I climbed down my horse's back landing back into my rival's territory. Unlike the last time, the grass was unusually bristly and it pricks into the soles of my shoe. The ambience now contrasted the prior one, it was all like a horrifying flick with darkness everywhere.

I could here crickets chirping and owls hooting at some distance. My animal has already took his flight leaving me all alone in this absolute abyss of blackness

"Aecha, Aecha..... " I tried calling the fairy but there was no responce but echoes around me. Even in this utter silence, I could sence some foreign energy in the air. It ignites my insides with adrenaline, alarming me all over again.

I gripped on my sword tightly waiting for the blow to come, but there was absolutely nothing! But still the uneasiness was immaculately floating in the dark air and it was triggering my reflexes.

I keenly watched around, trying my best to locate the source of tension. Light kingdom was endowed with an excellent sence of sight, and can predict any energy within the threshold. Though we lack the excellence with other sences, but It was an win-win chance because almost every kingdom have excellence in atleast one sence.

We were lucky to get the sight one!

I tried sensing the trouble but it went absolutely in vain. Maybe, the source was far away for me to predict!

I shut my eyes and tried again, this might raise my concentration avoiding any unnecessary distraction. As I stepped a little forward, I could sence a large bout of energy lurching towards me and DANG, I was suddenly tackled down before I could even open my eyes.

There was a huge ghost above me, his eyes were jet black holes and mouth smelling almost like rotten dead meat.

I could faint with the odour smell itself!

He brought his dark pit like mouth towards me, while garbling some nebulous words which I couldn't comprehend. His sharp stiff nails digging into my shoulders as he give me his one sardonic smile, which brings me back from my transfixed state

I raised my legs to kick him but to my shock, they pass through him like nothing! His sicking deranged smile growing as he acted like laughing over me and it was kinda unnerving

He raised his hand trying to claw my face by his sharp pointed nails, but I luckily dodged the hit. I never had a face to face combat with a ghost and I don't know how to handle these creatures.

I again tried striking him with my sword but he looks completely unfazed. His hole like eyes bored into mine as he again staggered towards me tumbling me on the pricky ground. I shrieked when he strangled me, his terrifying face twitching into various insane expressions even sometimes changing his appearance.