80

🔹🔸🔹

Taehyung's pov

"No, Jimin wasn't acting any weird! Infact, he was with his husband and son for most of the time..." I replied while intentionally stepping on the dried twigs that twists and break under my foot, a strident yet satisfying sound erupting from it.

"...I followed him closely as I get myself invisible. There was nothing unusual in his behaviour! After putting his son in the cradle, we left to the cathedral and then.... " I sighed sadly, foot rocking the dried petiole along with me.

"I don't know how to break it to him! " Jungkook states out with trailed out eyes. I quickly coiled my arms around his forearm, reassuring him indirectly.

"Everything will be okay! You don't worry. It wasn't your fault! " I voiced out while rubbing my cheeks on his becips, jungkook instantonously cracked into a half toothed smile. His head nodding before we tread past the dull cave,

"She has to be he__" I stopped mid air when I see a upright rocking body, it's silhoutteie emerging more darker than the rest of the surrounding

"Lorthew! " Jungkook intrupted while bowing down whilst nudging me to repeat the same action. I groaned vexationally nonetheless inclined my body down.

"It wasn't necessary!" I grifted out to jungkook while still bowing down, my hands flying to my hair as I quickly set them before leaning back.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here?" she exclaimed with utter astournishment, his face frowning in confusion.

"We are here to seek answers! "

"Answers??? "

"Yes, answers! " I repeated while placing my hands on my hips, my brows knitted together into a scowl

"What is he talking about? Pupil! " She quiried tensely, her eyes this time directed at jungkook who gulps at the abrupt attention.

"Ahh I... I mean... we ca___"

"What will he say? I will make it clear to you. Just say us, what is your relationship with that women? "

"Which women?" I lifted my brow accusingly, my eyes rolling at the obvious obliviousness.

"Don't beat around the bush! We are talking about that strange smell which left you all distorted!" I straightly forwardly commented, my eyes narrowing when she stammers, her eyes bulging a little before they regain their size,

"I-I don't know! "

"And you think I will believe you! " I voiced out sarcastically, a disbeliefly snort forming on my face.

"By the way where is my mom? " I said while looking here and there,

"She was still in the coronation when I left! "

"Oh...is that so? " I asked questioningly, she nodded feebly while watching me keenly, "The event is over long time ago, where is she right now? "

"I don't know! I left the coronation early!"

"Gotcha! Now, tell me why you left coronation earlier. Weren't you excited for your pupils special day? " I inquired while curling my lips into my signature smirk, I knew already I have hit the right spot. Her words stuck in her throat, unable to bring them on her tougne, she make a painstaking attempt to swallow them.