41

🔹🔸🔹

Taehyung's pov

I squealed internally, my mind clouded by not so holy thoughts. I mean, what can you accept from a virgin who is desperate for a release and now is confined with a totally hot body which is dripping with water, staring at me intently as if he will devour me any second.

"Can you divert your eyes?" He asks in a extra deep gravelly tune, my face blushed at the realization he caught me staring at him.

And if everything wasn't already embrassing, I found a little bit drool covering my mouth, fuck I hope he didn't notice that.

But the smug expression he was carrying was speaking something else.   I swallowed hardly when my eyes fix on his muscular chest, then gradually raking upon to the die upon hard eight pecks.

'was he this muscular from the start? or am I noticing just now?'

His V line was accentuate, and if this wasn't something to feel aroused about, the water film over his hot body that was glistering under the overhead light was something to kneel about.

'What the fuck?' I darted my eyes difficulty back to his face, he was just staring at me with one brow lifted.

I coughed frantically before turning around, he surely would be thinking me as a creep.

But what can you accept me to do in my situation? I have never really met such a well portioned body, with a handsome face accompanied. Our men back in dark kingdom look like they have just come down from deep forests after six month hibernertion, carrying huge belly around with hairs comparable to bears fur.

I would die rather than give them a second glance!

I looked over my shoulder, my heart beat rising when I noticed his back muscles,

'Fuck! '

He was slipping a cream coloured robe around himself unaware about my thirsty stare, I was doubtful of that though. He was taking extra time to wear a simple robe.

I didn't mind though, my throat scorching when I noticed how his muscles bulge out whenever he move them. He was.... huge! And I feel a abrupt need to clutch my thighs together.

My eyes blinked when a clicking sound resonates across the room, he turns around before whipping his head to the door.

'Fuck! someone is coming', I was reminded by my mind, well a lot late because the door was already slammed open and I couldn't be more irritated now,

This bitch!

"Aecha what are you doing here? " Jungkook asks tentatively, tieing his robes around his torso before looking at aecha who was well staring at me wide eyed.

"No, what is he doing here? " She asks instead, her eyes flickering from jungkook to me and then back to him.

Her eyes moistened a little when she notices jungkook was just wearing a robe, misinterpreting the whole situation.

I took the advantage of the moment when she was staring at jungkook, ruffling my hair messily, disheveling my clothes and I hardly bit my lips to make them look swollen.