67

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

Words hitched in my throat as I looked at him, his gram of hope vanishes into a unconvincing dry chuckle, abruptly my heart vessels  clogged with stark lament.

Was traditional notions really worth his jobilent whim? Does his onces-merry-heart turned to perrismetic shelter really remedy to our wishful longing?

I asked myself for the first time after my father's talk, the answer however differs so much from the earlier. The comparable nodding of my heart and mind reduces to nothing now, both burned while whisphering a two letters word,

'...No!'

I gulped when I heard foot steps gaining on us, taehyung too seem to realize when his eyes trailed past me. A glint of treacherous horror flutter across his iris, his breath gaining volume.

"We need to hurry! They are close to catch us! " He reminded me as I watched how his lips bent between his teeth in a fruitless attempt to pacify his inner turmoil, my eyes peeled off when I felt a abrupt tempest growing in me, the carnel need to grab him, bent him and use his lips however I want.

My steady suspire turned breathless, my pupils clouding with yearning desire as I fought the need to dart back at him,

"Jungkook, what are you thinking? We need to leave!" I flinched when I heard his melodious deep voice, my covet desire flowing to the recess pit of my heart as I peered back at him,

"Yah, let's go" I muttered lowly, my cognition absentmindedly guiding my legs to the high fort. The task seems more difficult now, with our power seized we were vulnerable to the unknown abilities of my mother.

I hurriedly looked at taehyung, his impeccable side profile for a second directioing my thoughts to some where else but i immedaitely managed to track them back,

"You climb first then you can lend your hand to me! " I suggested while already croching down, my hands patted my shoulder as I cued him indirectly to climb on them. He swallowed arduously, his eyes roaming to our escape room from where a shadow emerged,

"Come on, hurry up! " I break him from his trace, he nodded before shoving his one foot on my shoulder, his hands quickly snagged my hair that was covered by beanie as he steadied himself. The edges of my lips twitches when I feel his jittery limb, his ginger hand were hardly gripping on my hair, a clear indication of his sudden nervousness.

When I inclined my head up, his eyes quickly locked into mine. His throat bobbed up and then down, his jet black hair hindering his temple as they randomly danced around his eyes.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked after a while, I muffled out a throaty chuckle, the vibration sending him off guard as he almost lose his balance.

"You hardly put your weight on me, if you are planning to escape from here alive, we should gain momentum!" I teased while sneaking my fingers around his calf muscle that pulsated under my grip, a breathless hitch escaping his mouth when I tossed his other foot on my shoulder before I cautiously lifted both of us. He yelped, clearly not anticipating anything of it.

"Can you jump on the top? " I ask while still gripping on him, his hands subconsciously tightened around my hair before he examined the top of fort