51

🔹🔸🔹

Taehyung's pov

I stretched my arms the second I reached my room, my heart still convulsed in my thorax. I smiled unknowingly when I recapped our conversation earlier. My cheeks reddened gradually as I tried my best bringing my heartbeat back to normal range.

I exhaled deeply, my mind already estimating what to do first. I so deeply want my power nap, I don't know when was the last time I actually had it... maybe two days before!

I picked up the brew filled mug, a contented hum erupted from my mouth when I chugged a small gulp.

I smiled delightfully when I remembered my detention from special services were over, it was already more than a month since that incident. I could any time call my massuer, have there capable hands magicly show there talent and erase every tense and stained muscle of my body.

This thought alone relieves me, giving a soothing tingly sensation all over my entity. I swirled the brew in the mug, my eyes diverting to the king sized bed that look coming out from the dark coloured walls.

Instantly my brows knitted when I found a body slouching over it,

"Mummy? " I called out to her, she hums in return. I licked my lips when a unsettling ominous feeling crept inside me, something was definitely... off!

I ambled to the bed, thrusting down every disquieting thought from my mind. She examined me as if she had never seen me, a look so foreign plastering over her face. I smiled forcefully to placate the unnerving atmosphere, her face still didn't crooked into a smile..... carrying the same scrutinizing emotionless look.

"Do you need anything mummy?" I asked hastily, my eyes blinking several times when she points at the  untouched brew filled bottle placed around the wall,

"Oh! Let me bring it for you! " I frankly forwards, she nods curtly in return. I grinned before whirling around, my legs strolling to the side cabinet, the brew bottle glimmering magicly in the darkness.

I clutched it by neck, the utter coldness of its surface seeping inside me.

'Where is the opener?', I questioned internally, my eyes wandering around to survey until they halt at the metallic tool peeking from the side of cabinet wall,

'There it is! ', I crouched down, my hands momentarily reaching out for the metallic object. As I was about to touch it, a thud just above me alarmed my whole body that reflexely on time lied down motionlessly.

I rolled over my back, a perplexed look casting my face when I found a little arrow impaled through the wall where I stood some seconds before.

My eyes instinctly searched for my mummy, my heart beating erratically at the thought that something might have happened to her.

I yelps painfully when something jabbed my hand that was spread out, my eyes flickering to my mummy who stood with her one sharp heeled foot pinning down my hand.

"Ahh Mummy, get your foot off me! It is hurting, fuck." I pleaded desperately, expecting her to remove the foot the second I implored about it. Rather she stood unfazed, turning a blind eyes to my request.