86 (penultimate)

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

My pleads unfortunately appears to hit a deaf ear, though the person was completely fine with his auditory powers. My throat burned with hot bile, my eyes blinking at the numb cold body of my father.

This shouldn't be the culmination of this whole situation, not especially with my father's death. My jaw hardened when a sob was close to slip away from my lips.

I cannot really hold my emotion back, but at the same time, I absolutely don't want to break down now. Not when my eyes gathered the images of evil sorceress smirking melovently at us.

"Jungkook, he is alive! His breaths are there but much shallow! " Taehyung's voice boomed just beside me, my hands hastily finding my father's wrist as I examined his pulse....which thankfully was beating.

My throat gulped when i read the minuscule rythemic movement of my father's chest. My eyes denying to look anywhere else from it, but at the same time, the more I gaze at it, the less the movements appears. As if with every passing second, someone was snatching the living soul from my father's limp body.

The thought shivers me, my spine freezing as I frantically looked anywhere else.

I wasn't couragous to stare upto the moment untill every breath of my dad dwindles into peaceful sleep. I cannot gaze at him while his body seccumbs to death, while his face took the colours of the horrifying truth.

My eyes gradually fill themselves with a thin film of water, though the thickness of emotion behind it was immeasurable. My fists clutched at particularly nothing but the exertion it took for me to do the mundane thing was testament to the tempest rising inside me.

"Son in law, I could treat him but we have to carry him to dark kingdom! I have a portion there that could possibly keep him alive" Dark queen exclaimed tentatively while reading my expressions, her face showed every ounce of grief yet her eyes remained resolved and confident over her proposed remedy.

"But mummy, that is far from here. We cannot wait till then!" Taehyung objects immedaitely, his voice dropping when my shoulders momentarily slouched defencelessly at his statement.

"We just need that portion bu___Wait, son why don't you bring that portion here. You know telekinesis, right! " Dark queen stated out, her eyes peering expectantly at taehyung who widens his eyes.

"Yes I can. Oh god, I don't know how this thing had left my mind!" Taehyung responded back with equal enthusiasm, his eyes wandering at me for a while before he peeled them shut. His hands quickly forwarding before he halted, his eyes opening with a huff,

"I don't know which portion to bring. There are particularly thousand of them there! " He groaned loudly before sighing,

"That pink one which even have a cute caterpillar sticker on it. Remember, when you have pasted it on that portion! " His mother replied instantly, her head nodding as she explained a little more lucidly to tarhyung who smiled while nodding zestly.

"I got it! " Taehyung answered elatingly before he again shut his eyes, his whole body tensing while he forwarded his hand again.

"One brings two, who wants their death next?" My head whipped at the evil sorceress who cracked her hand knuckles with utter excitement. Her eyes shining with childish pleasure.