Chapter 42- Desires **

He looked at the compass, his expression a mixture of uncertainty and curiosity.

"What is it that you truly desire, Yvaine?" he asked, his words hanging in the air.

My heart raced, each second feeling like an eternity. Setting the compass aside, I inched closer to him, my hands cradling his face as I gently brushed aside a curl of his hair.

"Be mine," he whispered, his voice a fragile plea. He pulled me atop him, his grip tender yet possessive. "Just mine... even if only for this moment."

In that instant, I felt the weight of our shared heartache. I could envision the alternate life we might have shared had I been an ordinary witch. We would have fallen for each other in the same way, confessing our feelings, perhaps during a ball or a sparring match. Maybe he would have proposed after years together or in the forbidden forest, and we'd work side by side as aurors, exploring the world. Our family would have grown with many children, fulfilling his desire for a large family. Together, we'd have grown old, spending our days on the beach, near Anne.

Almost Is Never Enough- by Ariana Grande

And in that second, I realized I could grant his wish, at least for this fleeting moment.

"Okay," I managed to say, my eyes glistening with tears. He sat up, his kiss fueled by the anguish we both felt.

"I would run away with you, kitten," he confessed, his lips tracing away my tears.

A half-smile formed on my lips. "I know you would."

He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer, and our kisses intensified, each one as essential as the breath we took. Sensing his desire, I slid his vest off, then his shirt, exposing his chiseled chest, illuminated by the fire's glow. My lips ventured down his body, following the path of his happy trail. But before I could proceed any further, he suddenly flipped me over, taking control as he hovered above me, his hands moving with a forceful urgency.

A powerful ache surged between us, our bodies entwined as each touch ignited a spark that had been smoldering beneath the surface for far too long.

He gripped my thigh lightly, his kiss deepening as he pressed himself against my core, the friction sending waves of pleasure through me. It was as if a dam had burst, and I craved him desperately, yearning for every single inch of him.

"Only mine," he whispered in my ear, his breath hot against my skin. He trailed his lips down my neck, teasing and taunting, then expertly invading my lips with the tip of his tongue.

A sweet taste lingered on his lips, as though he had indulged in a chocolate frog. The unexpected sensation only fueled my desire further.

With a swift motion, he tore open my shirt, buttons flying in every direction, revealing my breasts. My nipples were already hard, standing erect and yearning for his touch.

I unclasped my necklace, setting it aside with care to avoid any damage. I could sense his unease, his discomfort with the emblem of my connection to Ominis. But in this moment, it was just Sebastian and me, consumed by an intensity that defied any constraints.

As I attempted to undo his pants, he pinned my arms up, seizing control. I craved more, but it seemed he aimed to tease.

He captured one breast in his mouth, skillfully teasing and tantalizing my nipple. Moans escaped my lips, his name a whisper. I bit my lip to stifle the sounds, my body melting against his grasp.

He moved leisurely and teasingly over each breast, tracing delicate paths with his tongue before returning to suck on them. His tongue left me light-headed and euphoric.