Chapter 64- Union **

Yvaine POV

Song On The Beach by Arcade Fire, Owen Pallet

In the millennias of my existence, I never could have fathomed that my life would unfold as it has. The love I've been privileged to experience, along with the accompanying heartaches, was beyond my wildest imaginings.

The events of this year have tested the dedication and determination that have always driven me to protect both my loved ones and my realm. Becoming a queen has always been my foremost duty, a role I embraced with unwavering commitment. But then, fate intervened, bringing Sebastian and Ominis into my life, turning my values and priorities upside down.

My time spent as a witch on land only served to deepen my confusion. However, I've come to understand that the cosmos orchestrates every twist and turn in our lives for a reason, even when we fail to comprehend its intentions.

At times, my own unyielding determination threatened to become my undoing. Yet, now, it appears that everything has fallen into its rightful place.

As I lie in bed, nestled between these two remarkable men, a sense of eternal gratitude washes over me.

Memories flood my mind of our first encounters as teenagers, the initial sense of sacrifice that bound us together, our adventures in the forbidden forest and across the land that surrounded us, our time as Hogwarts students, the periods of separation when we longed to be reunited, and the unresolved problems we wished we could fix.

I remember the laughter and dreams we shared in our youth, and how, over time, our friendship transformed into something more, something magical and surreal.

With my head nestled against Ominis's shoulder and Sebastian spooning me from the opposite side, I can feel the rhythmic beat of our hearts as we all lie in bed together. We're still learning to navigate this unique relationship, working out its intricacies and challenges. However, we've made it a point to prioritize open and non-judgmental communication about our needs.

One thing that's of utmost importance to me is that Ominis and Sebastian maintain their connection. Some days, I can't help but wonder if their bond might be evolving beyond friendship. But the future remains uncertain, a realm of endless possibilities.

Regardless of what lies ahead, I cherish every moment we have together. These moments are etched into my heart, guarded as the most precious of memories—stolen and safeguarded lovingly by both Ominis and Sebastian.

_____

Sebastian POV

7th Year Memory

"I'm telling you, Seb, you're doing it all wrong," Yvaine exclaimed, feeling exasperated. Why our professor insisted on partnering us together was beyond me, but I have no complaints. I enjoy messing with her.

Something about the way she fusses and gets all red when she's pissed.

I shot her an equally annoyed look as I measured out another ingredient. "You know, you're not the only one in this class with stellar grades in potions. I understand how these ingredients interact with each other, and I'm telling you, this approach would make it much more stable."

"Why can't you just follow what the book says and call it a day?" She replied with a huff. We were staying late after classes for extra credit, trying to make up for our last disastrous potion assignment.

We were the only two students left in the classroom, both needing to complete the assignment today.

She rested her head on her hand, sighing as she finished the written portion of the assignment. The next task on our list was to brew an Amortentia potion.